PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what happens when we play to our strengths and don't try long balls all the time...

They made me eat my words. Only a win is satisfactory now.lol

Int and jets win

why are you on the patriots message board if everything you post is negative towards us, go back to ganggreen they're waiting for scrubs like you

Woodhead has consistently been one of the few patriots to show heart week and week out, give him an extension.

I'm not saying Cromartie SHOULD have been called for the PI, but there have been severals this season Pats players have been called for that much grabbing.

Again its not the call they are making, just the inconsistency of them.

It is unbelievable the type of calls these refs are making against us. You will think we are the away team or something. Something is not right out there.

seems like when a db turns his head to look at the ball, they let them get away with those slight arm grabs

Come Brady and the offense!!

The worst part of all of this is this team wasted Brady's best years with their god***n ego and cheapness. I would even go so far as to say the super bowl teams were mostly the result of Parcells. BB has been exposed.

Ive lost all hope, but thats just rediculous

Re: Is it time to phase out Lloyd

hold on I need to get ready

YCzMI.gif

Now McCourty is scared of messing up

Re: Is it time to phase out Lloyd

How many balls has he dropped today? I thought he was suppose to have good hands? :confused:

Plus the offensive PI on his one legitimate catch.

I think the problem is that they force it to him too much. This week was better but it have been some games where they just forced it to him. That last throw to him was good coverage and a real hard catch. If we don't start him, then Edelman takes his place.

our return game is on some salvation army level ... everyone else is shopping at bloomingdales

McCourty running scared. Why didn't he just take a knee?

wouldve been better to have the D out there first...dont both teams get a possesion ?

not a good start...run to woodhead!?!?!?

Woodhead on the first play in OT

come on

Last edited:
wouldve been better to have the D out there first...dont both teams get a possesion ?

Touchdown and it's game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand