PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION The Super Bowl 56 game thread

Brady lost his last game to SB Champs.
Did you watch that game?

LA shouldn't have been here. They were gifted atleast 2 scores in the first half and still almost gave it away. Sound familiar?

Then that trash at the end? Lol. Wilson got jobbed on that call.

Kupp said it himself, "not deserving of this," and he's right.

This league is trash. Thank god Tf'nB hung em up, now if BB could do me a favor and follow suit...

Did you watch that game?

LA shouldn't have been here. They were gifted atleast 2 scores in the first half and still almost gave it away. Sound familiar?

Then that trash at the end? Lol. Wilson got jobbed on that call.

Kupp said it himself, "not deserving of this," and he's right.

This league is trash. Thank god Tf'nB hung em up, now if BB could do me a favor and follow suit...
Why do you want Bill to retire?

Well, the more talented team won. But yea, the proper end to that game was a 4th and goal from the 9 yard line or wherever the Rams were. A ticky tack call to give a team 1st & goal from the 2 yard line with a minute left in the Super Bowl is downright disgraceful.
Had to hit dislike here, but not because I disagree. This post needs a goodie clown for effect!

I doubt it. They need to solidify the RG and RT positions, but they’re pretty well set up to be a pain in the ass in the AFC for a while.

Looks that way but who knows… cincy can find a way to mess it up!

I loved how they called that bogus penalty on the Bengals but did not call that most of the Rams O line was offsides.

Glad to see my eyes weren’t going crazy, I thought I saw something like this on multiple plays.

And I know this is beside the point because many teams do this, but how is that a legal formation? Both tackles are set over 1 1/2 yards back from the line of scrimmage. I know, they let this go a lot, but why bother to have the rule if you’re going to selectively enforce it?

Both teams scored TDs a off bad call/non-call...
The Bengals TD occurred with a full half to play. The Rams were given a dozen chances within the 10 yard line to win the Super Bowl with less than 2 minutes to play. One was a missed call that wasn't even obvious until you slow it down in replay. The others were deliberate choices to decide the outcome of the game.

They had that idiotic sneaky run play on 3rd and 1 then went to the shotgun for 4th and 1. Those bad decisions were not on Burrow
I said when the launched the 2nd down pass they needed to get the first. That was when they should have spread 5 wide and qb sneaked. I think they panicked with the clock they had more time then they acted like.

They had that idiotic sneaky run play on 3rd and 1 then went to the shotgun for 4th and 1. Those bad decisions were not on Burrow

Yes sure. He also didn't get the 4th down conversion. Can we not with this crap. If he's the next Brady he would of got that ****ing yard.

Burrow couldn't get 1 yard on two plays with the SB on the line.

That is bad stuff. Can't let that go unnoticed.

Yea, thats going to change the whole burrow is a cold blooded killer narrative. That said, still a tough kid

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back