PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Phillip Rivers talks more trash on the field than any other QB in the league. I don't know what he does off the field, but he is a punk on the field. Ask Vrabel...

...or Ellis Hobbs...

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Why does everything have to be about Tebow???? Seriously, just propose to him already.

Read this very slowly:

NFL-wise, Tim Tebow is I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T.

Please don't insult Philip Rivers by drawing connections and similarities between him and a QB that 32 NFL teams don't even want on their Practice Squads.

Hi Shmessy , I hope you are doing well. I wasn't comparing Tim and Philip's QB skills. I just mentioned I like how they both carry themselves. Like a few others stated, Tim would most likely be on the Pats practice squad if he was eligible. Anyways, it was a good football game between the chargers and the broncos. Take care! :)

Phillip Rivers talks more trash on the field than any other QB in the league. I don't know what he does off the field, but he is a punk on the field. Ask Vrabel.

Like I mentioned earlier Philip never cursed out the refs or the players. He just spoke out about the issues in the game. I am sure Philip talks trash, but I don't think he does so in a foul or inappropriate manner. When I play chess or do some other activity with friends and or family I sometimes do what some may call trash talk. I think they know it is all in good fun. Anyways, the Chargers vs the Broncos was one of the best Thursday night football games that I have seen in awhile.

Like I mentioned earlier Philip never cursed out the refs or the players. He just spoke out about the issues in the game. I am sure Philip talks trash, but I don't think he does so in a foul or inappropriate manner. When I play chess or do some other activity with friends and or family I sometimes do what some may call trash talk. I think they know it is all in good fun. Anyways, the Chargers vs the Broncos was one of the best Thursday night football games that I have seen in awhile.

A quick google search will show you that he talks a ridiculous amount in a very foul, very inappropriate way. The Vrabel/Hobbs incident Mr. Stone and I alluded to is just one of many cases.

A quick google search will show you that he talks a ridiculous amount in a very foul, very inappropriate way. The Vrabel/Hobbs incident Mr. Stone and I alluded to is just one of many cases.

There was a question about Philip Rivers on yahoo answers. The incident you mention and a few others were mentioned. A poster in there who goes by Rob B answered the question real well. Why does everyone hate Phillip Rivers? - Yahoo Answers.

http://livingthefaithonahighwire.blogspot.com/2011/07/charger-qb-philip-rivers-old-fashion.html

Galeb, you said in your other post that you don't know what Philip does off the field. One of many things he does off the field is run a program called Rivers of hope. You can read about that in the articles I linked

My take on the situation with him is this: I think Philip just loves the sport and is passionate about it. He calls out things/people in the game in certain situations. Overall, I have no issue with Philip.
Check out this article on Philip http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/catholic-quarterback-philip-rivers-passes-on-the-faith/. The title of that article is Catholic QB passes on the faith.

Thank god they fired Norv. This would have been the classic charger collapse and a 30-27 OT win for Denver. I'm starting to wonder weather Chargers are a contender or not. Kinda has some similarities to the giants championship years.

i liked norv

plus chargers have had several collapses this year under mckoy lol

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back