PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlin:Assume communications system will work in New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Tomlin had some kind of communication issues. Said it for years!

Maybe something getting crossed from his brain to his mouth. Then i realized... "nope, i think may actually be just that stupid".

I was hoping not to be worked up emotionally for this game until Saturday or Sunday. Thats out the window now....
I've had a strong urge to start drinking beer in preparation for this game all week. Can't wait.

Shouldn't the thread title read:

Tomlin: Assume the communications systems WON'T work in New England?

I don't have much faith that Tomlin will stay on the sidelines during the game, or that he won't send out Joey Porter to try and taunt one of our players. But what do you expect from a franchise that wants you to forget they won 4 superbowls on the tip of a steriod needle, and is currently led by date rapist.

I didn't care about communications until he brought it up. Now I hope they shut both sides down for the whole game just to watch the 'Burgers' fizzle.

I've had a strong urge to start drinking beer in preparation for this game all week. Can't wait.

Nuthin wrong with that.

I've actually taken to sipping bourbon or whiskey neat during games. I drink it slow and still get a nice tingle.

Can't throw the booze down like I used to..:(

I didn't care about communications until he brought it up. Now I hope they shut both sides down for the whole game just to watch the 'Burgers' fizzle.
To be fair, I believe Tomlin didn't bring it up. Rather, he was asked and that was his response. He's a complaining, excuse-making douche. I'll be shocked if a loss doesn't result in some other accusation from him.

I dunno. The MIT folks here on Patsfans have let us down. No hacks. Suspecting they're closet Jet fans.
What say you?
Last time it took a loose grounding wire to cause communications problem.No need to involve MIT.

I m going to assume he s going whine about something

I just hope Lewis keeps an eye out when runnin down sideline for Tomlin.

Looking for excuses already. The Pats are so far in this guys head. The coaching is the real mismatch in this game.

I would pay real money to someone with front row seats behind the Steelers bench to wear some sort of hat with antennas and carrying a box made up to look like a fictional 1960s radio scrambler device.

This whole thing with Tomlin is so laughable. By the end of the week he ought to send BB an invoice for all the time he spends in his head rent free. After the squeals won on Sunday, I was worried about this game. But, as this week is progressing, I am thinking this one is over before it even begins. BB is so far in his head, then he may be more concerned about phantom "bugs" in the locker room, than on the game itself. In the battle of wits, this one is a mismatch, a master going up against a mental midget.

Can we have all headsets break for both teams somehow?

Last time it took a loose grounding wire to cause communications problem.No need to involve MIT.
The NFL actually investigated this shortly after the game and the NFL said it had nothing to do with the Pats. If Goodells NFL says the Pats were innocent then there isn't much doubt nothing happened.

Let's put it this way: Take how terrified Patsfans.com is of Aaron Rodgers and now multiply that by 10000. That's roughly how much of a boogieman Belichick is to fans of the other 31.

So of course he's using his amazing spy powers to interfere with communications that are maintained and implemented by NFL staff not Patriots' staff. Forget working on gameplans Belichick has been spending all of his time working on electrical engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe