PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel fired in TN!

Vrabel 54-45 in his 6 seasons with TN. BB 52-47 in his last 6 seasons

Same people who want this move are same people who think we need to draft a QB no matter what.

I would prefer Vrabel over BB just on 4th down aggression alone. That's my take.

Same people who want this move are same people who think we need to draft a QB no matter what.
At #3….. We need to draft a QB no matter what. I said what I said.

But you can’t start the formal interviews until you have a vacancy, so firing Bill would be a prerequisite.
Which is why I said the first sentence that I said. ;)

Any chance Harbaugh would pick NE over SD or LV?

You have to figure having a franchise QB in place in SD is a big selling point, but they have major cap issues and will need to cut a lot of talent off the roster.

Vegas still needs a franchise QB but has some talent in places and a great facility.

NE has a **** roster, no QB, good cap space, a high draft pick and the challenge of being the guy that replaces BB.
No idea what his preference would be.

I think Kraft is a better owner than those two clowns in Thanksdad Spanos and Bowlcut boy Davis

Marvin Harrison in the first, Sign Derrick Henry to compliment Rham, draft Nix in the second. Sign Tee Higgins, rebuild the O line in free agency.
There aren't any OL free agents worth getting. You have to build the line through the draft.

If you're going to get rid of
BB then hire a freaking genius offensive minded son of a gun, but don't hire a defensive minded failure of a HC when you could just keep BB.

Yeah, I love Mike the player. Not sold on Mike the coach.
I think hes a good coach but not an org builder.

I also think Bud Adams' daughter - who is running things doesn't know what she is doing. Jury is out on Carthon as well. I predict he's gone next year.

I would love for the Pats to hire a guy I've never heard of

I think hes a good coach but not an org builder.

I also think Bud Adams' daughter - who is running things doesn't know what she is doing. Jury is out on Carthon as well. I predict he's gone next year.
I think she got put together by Carthon, and they blamed Mike. Like everyone else, no QB, no winning.

More 1960s unwatchable offense coming!

If he wants BOB or McDaniels as OC i'm out, this system is a dinosaur doesn't let young WRs produce and nobody has operated it at a high level except Brady, if he wants to bring Arthur Smith as his OC i'd consider him.

Marvin Harrison in the first, Sign Derrick Henry to compliment Rham, draft Nix in the second. Sign Tee Higgins, rebuild the O line in free agency.

Harrison will not be there at #3. Bears are going to draft him. Commanders will most likely take Caleb.

Do we take Maye at #3 or an OT?

Titans fans are distraught. Never seen a fanbase freak out as much over their coach getting fired. Weird for a .545 winning %.

Still want Mayo over Vrabel but Vrabel is ok as my second coach for former Pats.

More 1960s unwatchable offense coming!

If he wants BOB or McDaniels as OC i'm out, this system is a dinosaur doesn't let young WRs produce and nobody has operated it at a high level except Brady, if he wants to bring Arthur Smith as his OC i'd consider him.
Cya

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back