PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waters' Locker Cleaned Out (Update: Reports Nameplate Taken Down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Waters had been excused from TC out of a desire to accommodate a vet, I see "after" Labor Day being as good an agreed upon date as any and it makes a lot of sense that it could have gone this way.

Today is my "so much for that" day.

I guess we could be in worse shape....

It could be the DL and Not the OL that is in question.....we are fortunate that the other side of the ball has some pretty darn good players up front.

Last edited:
At the end of the day we are fans and
will do fans do and cheer for the players that suit up on game day.

But the pats have lived with worse because they were waaaay less dependent on the offense at that time. I don't think since we have become dominant offensively that we have fielded a makeshift offensive line and won.

At the end of the day we are fans and
will do fans do and cheer for the players that suit up on game day.

But the pats have lived with worse because they were waaaay less dependent on the offense at that time. I don't think since we have become dominant offensively that we have fielded a makeshift offensive line and won.

I think the focus is not so much who plays where and who is or is not here......our worries are about one thing.....The health and well being of Tom Brady which of course depends on those fat guys in front of him.

Last edited:
speaking of Jesus, could Tim Tebow play RT?

sorry, i couldnt resist :bricks:

Seriously....I would put Tebow at RT over Cannon....at least if he kneels down in his praying position on the LOS as his OL set, maybe he could trip up a pass rusher or two:)

Last edited:
The cupboard is bare.

Apparently, Belichick and Scharneccia both agree.

I would hope that there would be someone out there still who is an upgrade from the turnstile that is Marcus Cannon, and could realistically learn the offensive line schemes in time to be a possible replacement.

I would hope that there would be someone out there still who is an upgrade from the turnstile that is Marcus Cannon, and could realistically learn the offensive line schemes in time to be a possible replacement.
2013 NFL Draft. Consult MayoClinic and Off_the_Grid for advice.

Tom Brady survived Ashworth and Gorin!

2013 NFL Draft. Consult MayoClinic and Off_the_Grid for advice.

Chris Faulk or Taylor Lewan are two top RTs in college that come to mind that I bet Belichick will look at in round one next year.

Last edited:
Seriously....I would put Tebow at RT over Cannon....at least if he kneels down in his praying position on the LOS as his OL set, maybe he could trip up a pass rusher or two:)

Max Lane would be an upgrade,,,,,,oh wait, nevermind :eek:

you younger Pats fans will just have to go look him up ;)

Last edited:
Tom Brady survived Ashworth and Gorin!

I just don't remember either one looking quite as bad as the current TC/preseason version of Marcus Cannon playing RT.

Max Lane would be an upgrade,,,,,,oh wait, nevermind :eek:

you younger Pats fans will just have to go look him up ;)

I'll go back in time to an even worse pick....

Pat Harlow :eek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can't put any stock in the O-line referenced when this wasn't a pass
1st team.

We aren't the 01-04 pats anymore. Far from it.

Can't put any stock in the O-line referenced when this wasn't a pass
1st team.

We aren't the 01-04 pats anymore. Far from it.

Here is an article that I hope comes true......more run and less Brady...as long as the run game goes well.

I don't care how many receiving targets are out there...if the team can win a game or two by pounding the ball and a 2 hour game that ends in a win,I am all for it.

Will Patriots take ball out of Tom Brady's hands in order to run with Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen? - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore