PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Weaponize the offense"

It's all hypothetical. I'm not too worked up about it.

The Patriots are taking a QB. We all know that.

It's going to require for two other teams to bomb their pick for us to get a solid QB and that's IF any of these guys work out.
Keep staying positive. It's really becoming.

Keep staying positive. It's really becoming.

You should stick to giving out likes instead of interacting with people.

It helps keep the mystique on whether you know what you're talking about or not.

That's not the argument. The argument is if the Patriots are taking a QB they don't want just cause they need a QB.

We already did this and wasted 3 seasons.
No way to know that so you can continue stressing out about the 3rd QB in this draft being automatically a QB that the Patriots don’t like or you can enjoy life.

Brady lost 3 of them, I guess he sucks too. Or maybe even 3 times as much. He’s a “ looser.”
Rnd 6 my friend. That's my point only. 199th pick turn out to be the greatest ever. Can you find a greater one...Purdy will also be a great qb in my opinion also. I don't believe the hype. Learn my lesson from Mac Jones.

Rnd 6 my friend. That's my point only. 199th pick turn out to be the greatest ever. Can you find a greater one...Purdy will also be a great qb in my opinion also. I don't believe the hype. Learn my lesson from Mac Jones.
The Pats caught lightning in a bottle they can do it again! Just find another generational talent in the later rounds, bro!

No way to know that so you can continue stressing out about the 3rd QB in this draft being automatically a QB that the Patriots don’t like or you can enjoy life.
Now now. It's just a hypothetical.

I'm sure the guy the Patriots want will magically fall to them.

They'll tell us all about it.

When was the last time 3 legitimate QBs came out of the first round?

I do not like the idea that we're picking 3 and still getting the third QB off the board. Whoever it is.
Having more than one successful QB in one draft is very rare. I think the Marino draft was one of those but it was a long, long time ago.
Having the 1st overall pick and getting a great QB is also somewhat rare. Most of the HOF QBs were picked after another QB or QBs.

I’m not really sure what pats should have done differently this far.

Still some top OT out there so not too late on that.

There has been exactly ONE top WR that has been signed and we (arguably) made an offer that many on here would call an “overpay” @ 22m per year.

I do think Williams (FA) and Higgins (trade) would help the offense but at what cost? Would rather sign two stud OL and draft QB WR.

They’ve retained their key internal FAs and added a couple players at RB/TE.

I do understand the frustration/urgency and how things seem to feel the same despite a promise of “burning some cash”. But there are only so many “weapons” available and we aren’t exactly the most desirable team to play for anymore.

Do you have access to their draft board, hypothetically speaking, of course?

Why are you here if you're only interested in what we know and not what we don't?

This isn't the right place for you if you can't handle different takes.

Given your love for the like button I think Twitter is a good place for your style.

Usually how it works is : if the players is good they loved him and if he is bad then they were forced by external factors to take a player they didn’t really liked

I know this is really hard for you to comprehend but I'll try and slow it down.

The Patriots are kicking with the leftovers.

That's a fact you can't seem to make heads or tails with.

They are literally going to be left with the one the other two didn't want.

But since you already said there's plenty of drafts where the third QB off the board was the best QB, I should be happy.

Usually how it works is : if the players is good they loved him and if he is bad then they were forced by external factors to take a player they didn’t really liked

He's trolling me cause I gave him **** over asking me for how I know when I'm only dealing with hypotheticals.

The Patriots are the only team in the top 3 who isn't going to pick their QB. Not sure what he's worked up over but that's the facts.

I don't see any reason why the Patriots shouldn't consider taking the best player at X position instead of taking the leftovers at QB but he has a crystal ball so who am I to argue with that.

Why are you here if you're only interested in what we know and not what we don't?

This isn't the right place for you if you can't handle different takes.

Given your love for the like button I think Twitter is a good place for your style.
I like takes that make sense. I don't mind hypotheticals when they make sense. Assuming that the QB that will be available at 3 isn't the one the Pats want doesn't make any sense because, by your own admission, they'll just lie and say he's the one they always wanted even if he isn't. So it's a pointless exercise that doesn't drive an interesting conversation.

I don't use X. Never will.

I like takes that make sense. I don't mind hypotheticals when they make sense. Assuming that the QB that will be available at 3 isn't the one the Pats want doesn't make any sense because, by your own admission, they'll just lie and say he's the one they always wanted even if he isn't. So it's a pointless exercise that doesn't drive an interesting conversation.

I don't use X. Never will.

It doesn't make sense to you that the Patriots are getting the third QB in the draft?

You can't make that make sense?

I know this is really hard for you to comprehend but I'll try and slow it down.

The Patriots are kicking with the leftovers.

That's a fact you can't seem to make heads or tails with.

They are literally going to be left with the one the other two didn't want.

But since you already said there's plenty of drafts where the third QB off the board was the best QB, I should be happy.
3rd pick in the draft = leftovers. Lol, okay. If they were picking 30th you could say that, sure but not in the Top 3.

You should be happy. This is the highest pick the Pats have had in a over a generation. They have a chance to get a really special player.

3rd pick in the draft = leftovers. Lol, okay. If they were picking 30th you could say that, sure but not in the Top 3.

You should be happy. This is the highest pick the Pats have had in a over a generation. They have a chance to get a really special player.
Need not reply to my previous question. What difference does it make if they took the 3rd QB off the board at 3 or 30? It's still the third QB.

You think there are 3 superstar QBs in the draft.

Got it.

It doesn't make sense to you that the Patriots are getting the third QB in the draft?

You can't make that make sense?
You don't know who the other teams are picking so it's hard to say that the Pats are going to get the 3rd best QB. Maybe the Pats get a guy who fell to them but develop him better than the other teams who picked their QB's ahead of them. Then what?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back