PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 NFL Games

Keep playing "zone" you stupid bastards

game over another 4 + tds for manning

bradys record is going to be smashed
It'll just be that much more hilarious when they go one and done in the playoffs again.

game over another 4 + tds for manning

bradys record is going to be smashed

I'm sure he will enjoy his passing TDs in a season record while he is sitting at home watching Brady play in the Super Bowl.

Carolina is going to be a tough opponent next week.

steve smith drops an easy 3rd down catch.

Well, then they suck. They ran the ball the whole half and are down 21-6. Cant play timid. Have to be aggressive.
Now we have to hear how great this denver defense is. :bricks:

SD basically sucks at everything, there's our answer

They are playing great today at least on defense.

That's why it's gonna be tough. I believe the offense will start being an offense, but they haven't shown consistency just yet.

Ain't over 'til it's over. If only Chargers could get they **** together. Just for this game.

Points-wise, it's far from over. But they had Manning on his heels then switched their approach on D, now he's rolling. In that sense, it's over

SD basically sucks at everything, there's our answer

I think their offense is not bad. But they are scared of the broncos and the whole mentality of this game reflects that. They didnt believe they had a shot matching them point for point and they are now going to be proven correct for this -ve style of play.
Regarding zone defense, thats probably their scheme. Just like the steelers who brady lights up. But still gotta tackle.

great defense on the read option by carolina. SF getting too cute, just run the ball straight up on 2nd and 1.

Points-wise, it's far from over. But they had Manning on his heels then switched their approach on D, now he's rolling. In that sense, it's over

Doesnt denver get the ball to start the half ?

hilarious how the carolina defenders kiss their biceps mocking kapernick :). Reminds me of the old 2003/4 pats teams. We never had celebration dance but mocked every team's after we beat them.

hopefully carolina doesnt exhaust all its ball drops this game itself and keeps some for next week.

I'm sure he will enjoy his passing TDs in a season record while he is sitting at home watching Brady play in the Super Bowl.

Whether Manning breaks it this season or someone else does it not long after, I never believed Brady's passing TD record was long for the books. Not in this era of passing in the NFL. I mean the Matthew Staffords of the league are throwing for 5000+ yards in a season so someone throwing for more than 50 TD a year was only a matter of time.

With that said it is fascinating to see how many Pats fans have embraced the love
of stats and records, something you would have never seen a decade ago....

Would be real nice for panthers to win this. If they lose, monday night becomes a huge game for them.

Whether it's Manning this season or someone else, Brady's passing TD record was never long for the books. Not in this era of passing in the NFL. I mean the Matthew Staffords of the league are throwing for 5000+ yards so someone throwing for more than 50 TD a year was only a matter of time.

With that said it is fascinating to see how many Pats fans have embraced the love
of stats and records, something you would have never seen a decade ago....
Brady would have thrown 60+ anyways if he threw it within 5 like Peyton does instead of hand off to Maroney/Morris/Evans.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back