PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 10 pre-game: Patrioten fallen in Deutschland ein

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $289 for Sunday Ticket with YTTV's early bird promo back in June. I pay $75/mo. for YTTV. I pay $130/yr. for PRIME. That only covers Thursday Night Football on PRIME , Sunday games on CBS/FOX, Sunday Night Football on NBC, Monday Night Football on ESPN, and most of the International games on NFLN. Didn't pay for that one London game on ESPN+.

I was just on vacation out of the country...and free trialed an app called DAZN for the Bills and @Dolphins games in weeks 7 &. 8.....amazing app...one app for every damn game AND ONLY NINETY BUCKS A YEAR!!!! (4 installments of $23)

Crazy BS.....

As bad as the Pats are, it would be shocking if they lost to the Colts.
Football Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

I paid $289 for Sunday Ticket with YTTV's early bird promo back in June. I pay $75/mo. for YTTV. I pay $130/yr. for PRIME. That only covers Thursday Night Football on PRIME , Sunday games on CBS/FOX, Sunday Night Football on NBC, Monday Night Football on ESPN, and most of the International games on NFLN. Didn't pay for that one London game on ESPN+.

I was just on vacation out of the country...and free trialed an app called DAZN for the Bills and @Dolphins games in weeks 7 &. 8.....amazing app...one app for every damn game AND ONLY NINETY BUCKS A YEAR!!!! (4 installments of $23)

Crazy BS.....
I assume you were in Europe ?...DAZN (ex Gamepass) was offered to me in the UK but I declined as I just did not have the time to watch the games etc. All these subscriptions just gets me annoyed be it sport or movies or general entertainment etc etc etc

Following the loss, will Belichick have to fly commercial home?

Fun Pats-Colts moment... Eugene Wilson lighting up Reggie Wayne into next week. Respect to Wayne for getting up from that.

2:26

Not to stir some **** here, but one thing I noticed is BB's demeanor when talking to the media. It's a lot more colloquial than we're used to. Kinda wonder if the shift happened in between the 2007-2015 timeframe...

I assume you were in Europe ?...DAZN (ex Gamepass) was offered to me in the UK but I declined as I just did not have the time to watch the games etc. All these subscriptions just gets me annoyed be it sport or movies or general entertainment etc etc etc

I was in the French Polynesia. The 7 day free trial covered two Sundays for me.....kinda cool watching games at 7AM with the hotel's buffet breakfast....no other NFL fans in sight....only one kid with an Antetokoumpo jersey and a guy with a Bruins cap....

I was in the French Polynesia. The 7 day free trial covered two Sundays for me.....kinda cool watching games at 7AM with the hotel's buffet breakfast....no other NFL fans in sight....only one kid with an Antetokoumpo jersey and a guy with a Bruins cap....
Wow , that's a little more exotic than Europe ....lol......I have always wanted to visit Tahiti , Bora Bora etc but never managed.....anyway I could still have a rant about pay per view etc in all media.

Wow , that's a little more exotic than Europe ....lol......I have always wanted to visit Tahiti , Bora Bora etc but never managed.....anyway I could still have a rant about pay per view etc in all media.
Yip, one check off the bucket list for me and wifey....it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back