PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 10 pre-game: Patrioten fallen in Deutschland ein

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bourne's not playing for the rest of the year; and JuJuSanu doesn't deserve to be on a league-average roster. All we have right now is Pop, not even a Snap or a Crackle.
My point was the group when whole (no injuries) is not the basement-level crew it is made out to be based on the analytics here.

Good morning from Europe (Scotland). What will today hold? Who knows? Either way I'm sure half the board will be happy and half unhappy no matter the result. Enjoy the game!

Last edited:
I think the interesting piece for me here is that Juju is getting roughly the same separation as Amon-Ra St Brown and Puka Nacua, but his YAC is horrific. Wish that wasn’t the case but still, the separation rating is better than I expected.

There’s also another Patriot icon here that unfortunately is not labeled who falls roughly right between Davante Adams and Tee Higgins. I have to imagine it’s Kendrick Bourne since I don’t see him anywhere else. That’s a pretty solid place to be.

Overall I think the chart shows this group is not really bad at all if you take it at face value. All 3 guys were separating at least a little. If Douglas is your WR1, Bourne WR2 and Juju WR3 I don’t see why a league-average QB couldn’t produce with that. Goff is doing more with less, based on this chart. Douglas and Bourne’s placements roughly equal AJ Brown and Devonta Smith’s. I don’t hear Philly complaining about no weapons.
Ross with all due respect you lost med with that post.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back