PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11 - NFL - other games

Now i gotta hear how mahomes is the greatest thing since slice bread. Raiders defense is awful.

Maholmes is insane.

I hate kc but rather they get it than pitt

I ****ing hate the ****ing Queefs. **** WALRUS FAT****, **** KERMIT, **** ABUSER HILL, **** PRETTY BOY KELCE, AND MOST OF ALL **** THE METHOURI FANBASE!

Also **** that spineless coward Gruden for taking a field goal at the ****ing one yard line.

More pressure on Patricia and Zimmer ?

I ****ing hate the ****ing Queefs. **** WALRUS FAT****, **** KERMIT, **** ABUSER HILL, **** PRETTY BOY KELCE, AND MOST OF ALL **** THE METHOURI FANBASE!

Also **** that spineless coward Gruden for taking a field goal at the ****ing one yard line.
I share your disdain for Hill.

On a less profane topic, look at that NFCE. They all have 3 wins. Oh, the silly willy hilarity that is that division ! Heehee. I truly laughed out loud as I wrote that.

Funny to think that the Patriots in a down season have beaten the same number of teams with a winning record (3) as the undefeated Steelers have.

More pressure on Patricia and Zimmer ?
I didn’t think Patricia would make it through the day today without being fired. That was absolutely pathetic yesterday.

Who gets fired first: Matt Patricia or Adam Gase?

Who gets fired first: Matt Patricia or Adam Gase?
Patricia. Jets will want to keep Gase to complete the tank.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back