PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

Hail Manning!
We fans of teams with our inferior QBs salute you.
We are not worthy!

Smith didn't throw to KC's TE on 4th down but man was he HELD

That Carolina loss looms a little larger now in terms of the number 1 seed.:mad:

****ing pathetic.

If that was a Broncos drive, there would have been at least 4 or 5 flags helping them downfield.

Not for nothing, but get the ******* first down, 4 yards, no need to go for the TD, they had plenty of time. Morons. Plus KC's D is a farce.

Not for nothing, but get the ******* first down, 4 yards, no need to go for the TD, they had plenty of time. Morons. Plus KC's D is a farce.

What idiot on KC thought it was a good idea to continue playing Cooper at CB?

KC deserved to lose. Horrific defense and too many dropped balls.

Still not afraid of Denver even if we have to play them there.

Still not afraid of Denver even if we have to play them there.

The Broncos are definitely beatable. Then again, so is everyone else in the AFC including the Pats.

Need denver to lose 1 more to have a chance at #1...but by looking at their schedule...they won't lose

Denver winning today was actually a good thing. If they lose one more we have the tie-breaker over them. Had kC won, they would have most likely won out their schedule and gotten the 1 seed. I would love to see Den-KC in the playoffs...difficult for denver to win 3 times against the same team in any given year.

I like our chances at Denver not to mention Denver can drop some dynamic weather elements in January. They still have to play a tough SD team who is fighting for a playoff spot so they might lose one but we will have to run the the table.

KC D crapped , but credit denver. They came back from 21-7 on the road in KC so they must be credited begrudgingly.

I'm not convinced the Pats win out the rest of their games. Back to back away games are going to be tough.

Denver winning today was actually a good thing. If they lose one more we have the tie-breaker over them. Had kC won, they would have most likely won out their schedule and gotten the 1 seed. I would love to see Den-KC in the playoffs...difficult for denver to win 3 times against the same team in any given year.

Chiefs are getting closer to beating them........

I like our chances at Denver not to mention Denver can drop some dynamic weather elements in January. They still have to play a tough SD team who is fighting for a playoff spot so they might lose one but we will have to run the the table.

SD is done. They crapped at home vs cincy today.

I don't think we get the #1 seed. I just hope we hang on to the #2 because Cincy is only 1 game back and they have the tiebreaker. The game in Baltimore will be tough.

Chiefs fans have been talking about how happy they are to have an attacking style of defense instead of the read/react style played under Romeo. I wonder how they're feeling about that now, after it's come back to bite them in the ass for 3 straight games.

Chiefs fans have been talking about how happy they are to have an attacking style of defense instead of the read/react style played under Romeo. I wonder how they're feeling about that now, after it's come back to bite them in the ass for 3 straight games.

Denv puts up points on everybody*, so I'd assign majority fault to a receiving corps that cannot hang onto the ball. Going all Kung Fu Panda on the ball as it approaches you is NOT an effective catching strategy.

* Disclaimer: everybody in the REGULAR SEASON who is playing under ideal weather conditions as in a dome. Not valid for extreme cold, precipitation in 2 different phases of di-hydrogen monoxide or in winds > 20 Km/hr

Law Firm with a rare lost fumble today....

I think we lost our chances at the #1 seed today, needed KC to win that game. No way Denver loses another game. I don't think the Pats have to fear any other AFC team IF the Pats can get the 2nd seed and a bye. Only team that scares me is Denver. Would need another Peyton Manning playoff meltdown (upset) to have the AFCCG in Foxboro.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back