PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 3 other NFL games watch thread

As an aside, is it just me or is it borderline impossible to see the ball when a FG try is on its way i.e. the ball gets lost in the crowd behind the sticks. Either show FGs from behind the posts or put something on the screen between the posts to allow us to see the ball. Rant over.

Taylor Swift is at the Chiefs game. The scapegoat has been identified if the Bears pull off the upset.

She might be a smart businesswoman but her choice, relationship-wise is pretty stupid. I give it 30 days before she busts Kelce for cheating on her.

Dallas 10-0 down at Arizona. Perhaps there is hope for the Pats :)

Reactions: sb1
Make that 9-0 Arizona. No idea why they went for 2.

At least we know Miami isn’t going 17-0. The refs won’t allow them to beat Kermit’s team. No way.

Chiefs really refuse to run the ball within the 10 yard line. That's probably Mahomes' 50th career shovel pass TD.

She might be a smart businesswoman but her choice, relationship-wise is pretty stupid. I give it 30 days before she busts Kelce for cheating on her.

2024 #1 Pop Single
Gonna Block You No Cause You Can’t Block Me by Taylor Swift

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Seeing Dalton for Carolina. What happened to their rookie?

Chiefs really refuse to run the ball within the 10 yard line. That's probably Mahomes' 50th career shovel pass TD.
Ans another 3 yard TD pass by Mahomes when the running game for the Chefs is working

Queefs picking up where the Finns left off.

The Kelce/Swift thing is really cringe

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back