PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 Post-Game Thread: Patriots 38, Dolphins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Our best game of the year so far. The Defense played great and our offense was really good. Gordon made on a difference in limited playing time....can't wait until he starts playing more!!!!

We needed that win and are back on track!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

Quick kneejerk take.

Things are not as bad as they were in the last two weeks, but they are also not as great as they appeared today. It is about steadily improving.

Win on Thursday, go 3-2 into the mini bye and we are absolutely on course.

Our best game of the year so far. The Defense played great and our offense was really good. Gordon made on a difference in limited playing time....can't wait until he starts playing more!!!!

We needed that win and are back on track!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!
THANK YOU ASHLEY!!!!!

That was a courtesy TD from BB there....almost laughable....what do u think?!

1_1224c7fb714aa3b83bce672e17670c61.jpg

I'm a little surprised that the D played so well. I still think that we need more speed on D. I don't think Miami's O is anything special. We'll be playing the chiefs and packers over the month so I hope we'll be a well-oiled machine by then. Looking forward to having Jules and Gordon on the same O. Maybe Gronk could be "rested" this thursday.

They played like hot garbage last week and got rightly called out for it. Today they played great and will be rightly praised for it.

He is not talking about the people who critizised the team for the performance. But those that were calling for the heads of the coaching staff, wanting to blow up the team and so on. You know, the ones that never learn not to take September too serious.

Last edited:
all i asked for was some complementary football . thanks

and again: “its not so much how good is your D . its how much it plays..“
-M.Lombardi
____

now lets carry this to Thursday Night

Beautiful win today.

I was driving so I did not have the chance to watch the games, but seeing Brady had two INTs kinda worries me. Were they bad picks?

Injuries really take the enjoyment away from a riveting blowout.

Beautiful!

Exactly what we needed to make me not take medications!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back