PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well Well Well, what's shakin' Patsie fans? A gift from your favorite Jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant make it.

I couldnt party even if I scored a ticket and thats a large portion of the fun.

I'm saving my $ and making preparations for the PATS SD or Balt road trip next week. I like that whole hostile territory thing better.

That suks. I just got a call from my pal he scored a ticket for me and I am going with him. I don't even care where the seats are. Just happy to be there for the anihilation for the Jests.

:rocker:

So Sooth, did you have any trouble reactivating my account?

Even if he did reactivate you, you wouldn't last long. After the Pats trounce all over the Jests they are not going to be very happy.

Stay here with us and bask in the glow of the Pats victory.

Re: hey sooth

Don't worry about getting roughed up a little by the posters here.

There are a bunch of posting Nazis that do that to anyone - including long time Pats Fans if we dare post something contrary to their pontifications.

The kinder, gentler board of years past has sadly gone the way of Al Gore and the polar ice caps - rapidly disappearing..
I don't know about posting Nazis, but there are a bunch of us here who remember the "old" Soothie. "Kinder, gentler" doesn't exactly describe him. But I'm sure the "new" Soothie will be back here soon to congratulate us on our victory.

I don't know about posting Nazis, but there are a bunch of us here who remember the "old" Soothie. "Kinder, gentler" doesn't exactly describe him. But I'm sure the "new" Soothie will be back here soon to congratulate us on our victory.

Congrats to the Chowds!! On to another long off season listening to Seahawkspatriotschick remind me every day that the Pats beat the Jets in the playoffs......

This game has me so pumped I cant focus on much else right now!!! After living with hearing about how great the Chowds are every stinkin day payback is on the way!!!

Did you send that PAYBACK by STAGECOACH??? It hasn't arrived yet!!!:rolleyes:

Congrats to the Chowds!! On to another long off season listening to Seahawkspatriotschick remind me every day that the Pats beat the Jets in the playoffs......
Classy, very classy, especially the "DAMN CHOWDS" part in your sig...

Congrats on the win. I'm proud of the way my jetsies played but you guys were the better team yesterday. Big Props to Mrs B and Zip who as usual were gracious hosts to our pack of maniacs at the tailgate.

Next year should be interesting. We have a base of young talent, almost all starters under contract and the most cap space ($30MM) of any team in the NFL. I smell a shift in power.

Here's our crew at the Full Tilt Tailgate:

foxborocrew.jpg

Congrats on the win. I'm proud of the way my jetsies played but you guys were the better team yesterday. Big Props to Mrs B and Zip who as usual were gracious hosts to our pack of maniacs at the tailgate.

Next year should be interesting. We have a base of young talent, almost all starters under contract and the most cap space ($30MM) of any team in the NFL. I smell a shift in power.

Here's our crew at the Full Tilt Tailgate:

foxborocrew.jpg

Good post ... the rivalry will make us stronger. Mangini proved himself already to be a top NFL coach IMO. Hard to see where he made an error yesterday ... he certainly did not lose the game as a coach ... he proved himself to be a winner.

Classy, very classy, especially the "DAMN CHOWDS" part in your sig...

That is a phrase that I created on Jetsinsider because of all the chowds that post there. My girlfriend SeahawksPatriotsChick changed my signature here when she hijacked my laptop one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back