PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you guys think?

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
My friend and I have joined a fantasy basketball team together. We both hate basketball, but for fun have decided to join a fantasy league just to see who will finish best. Since I hate basketball I obviously know nothing about the players or how they play. Even though I'm not a fan of the sport the competative side of me stll wants to win and taking this seriously. So I'm asking you guys what you think about this trade I was offered. I was offered Dwayne Wade and Anthony Parker for Jarrett Jack and Tim Duncan. Since basketball is the only sport I don't follow, besides golf, I'm not sure how this trade weighs out. From watching ESPN's sports center I do know that Duncan and Wade are big name players, but the other two i never even heard of. So is this a good trade? Or Should I just stick with the players I got?

My friend and I have joined a fantasy basketball team together. We both hate basketball, but for fun have decided to join a fantasy league just to see who will finish best. Since I hate basketball I obviously know nothing about the players or how they play. Even though I'm not a fan of the sport the competative side of me stll wants to win and taking this seriously. So I'm asking you guys what you think about this trade I was offered. I was offered Dwayne Wade and Anthony Parker for Jarrett Jack and Tim Duncan. Since basketball is the only sport I don't follow, besides golf, I'm not sure how this trade weighs out. From watching ESPN's sports center I do know that Duncan and Wade are big name players, but the other two i never even heard of. So is this a good trade? Or Should I just stick with the players I got?

That's an interesting proposition. Without knowing how your league scores, and who your other players are, it's hard for me to say. If you're in a head to head league, Wade might provide you with more overall stats. He'll score more, assist more, steal more, etc...You might want to hold on to Wade. :D

Just keep Duncan.
Good centers are hard to come by, and Jack is going to be good.

edit - my bad. go get Duncan.

Last edited:
Just keep Duncan.
Good centers are hard to come by, and Jack is going to be good.

edit - my bad. go get Duncan.

I have Jack and Duncan. So I guess I'll refuse the trade and keep my guys. Thanx Appreciate it.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back