PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who knew SD fans were so annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is really sad is that the best you can come up with to "belittle" the PATS is to pick on a bunch of girls on a messageboard.

That is actually quite pathetic.

We'll see whos pathetic this Sunday.. eh?

chargers fan here

we're basically like the pats fans before you won your first lombardi, must feel like looking into a mirror for you guys

good luck sunday :cool:

when did fat became cute?...tsk tsk tsk such low standards

Yes it would be hard to get to the Chargers standard, like of say their biggest fan.... Rosie O'Donnell
rosie_odonnell.jpg

Last edited:
you will still be a ****** no matter who wins lol

Hahhahha omgz omgz omgz!! lolz lolz HAHAHAHAHAHHA lmfao HAHAHHAA OMGZ LOL ROFL ROFL LOL LOLZ!

Bolts: 77
Gaytriots: 2

And that safety will come on a kneel down by Rivers with 3 seconds to play.

Hahhahha omgz omgz omgz!! lolz lolz HAHAHAHAHAHHA lmfao HAHAHHAA OMGZ LOL ROFL ROFL LOL LOLZ!

Bolts: 77
Gaytriots: 2

And that safety will come on a kneel down by Rivers with 3 seconds to play.

What are we going to do next week when we won't have you around for your witty banter and dead-on predictions?

What are we going to do next week when we won't have you around for your witty banter and dead-on predictions?

you can start fixing your over rated team the Red Sox...paying a Japan Team 51 mil just to talk to their player, who can top that one? Ridiculous!!!

when did fat became cute?...tsk tsk tsk such low standards

I don't see anyone "fat" on here besides you - and I definitly was not talking about you... hell, your mom wouldn't even say that about you.

You hear that? Its the sound of nobody laughing.. Not even a pity laugh!! Damn, how does it feel?i wish people would stop laughing at me .
it feels good .i dont have a two inch penis you do .what can i say ?if you stop unzipping your fly in public maybe people will stop laughing at you but nobody should laugh at you just because you have a two inch penis .its time for you to get another boyfriend one that doesnt laugh at you .:rocker:in the mean time keep it zipped up that way nobody will laugh at you .ok buddy .lol lol

Last edited:
it feels good .i dont have a two inch penis you do .what can i say ?if you stop unzipping your fly in public maybe people will stop laughing at you but nobody should laugh at you just because you have a two inch penis .its time for you to get another boyfriend one that doesnt laugh at you .:rocker:in the mean time keep it zipped up that way nobody will laugh at you .ok buddy .lol lol
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Outstanding article; act like you have been there before, don't act like a bunch of band wagon nitwits...........pep rally.........LMFAOAYSDCF................fight song.........AGAIN, LFMAOAYSDCF..................twits.......

you can start fixing your over rated team the Red Sox...paying a Japan Team 51 mil just to talk to their player, who can top that one? Ridiculous!!!

I ain't no Sox fan, but when Dice-K is mowing down American League hitters, and the Sox are raking in the cash from the exposure in Japan that $51MM+contract will be money well spent, not ridiculous.

The Sox should be criticized for a lot of things, but that's not one of them.

I would like it known - please pass the word. I am the ORIGINAL ChargerTom and I own the chargertom.com web site. I am NOT the "chargertom" that posts on all the forums and bulletin boards. Anything I have to say, I say through my web site -- so when you "hate chargertom" please know that it is not ChargerTom.com that you hate.

63Champs.jpeg

Attachments

• 63Champs.jpeg
    63Champs.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I would like it known - please pass the word. I am the ORIGINAL ChargerTom and I own the chargertom.com web site. I am NOT the "chargertom" that posts on all the forums and bulletin boards. Anything I have to say, I say through my web site -- so when you "hate chargertom" please know that it is not ChargerTom.com that you hate.

63Champs.jpeg

1963. Wow what an accomplishment :rocker:

63Champs.jpeg
youve got to be a real idiot to remind everybody the last time your team ever won anything was in 1963:D :D priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back