PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do people hate Brady so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants to be him. He's at the top of his profession. He's famous. He's wealthy. He's married to a supermodel. Everything he does is "easy". It's envy, not hate. Most people just can't except that fact.

What’s odd is that people don’t even seem to hate Bill anymore. They’ve just gone to direct all their hate onto Brady.

What’s odd is that people don’t even seem to hate Bill anymore. They’ve just gone to direct all their hate onto Brady.
You know, that's an excellent point...

Brady's all class but they think he's arrogant. Was Jordan ever hated this much? I know knicks fan hated him but had that mutual respect.

Brady's all class but they think he's arrogant. Was Jordan ever hated this much? I know knicks fan hated him but had that mutual respect.

He was hated but no where near the face clawing rage I hear all day about Brady.

What astounds me is that most haters have heard him speak, he never takes the credit, its always team first. He never throws team mates under the bus like other qbs (ahh the forehead) and he comes across as humble, which is pretty amazing given all that he has achived and has.

In no particular order...

1. Best at what he does.

2. Wildly successful.

3. Good looking.

4. Filthy rich.

5. Supermodel wife.

6. Doesn’t play for their team.

Take all that into account and add in the fact that it’s Joe Schmoe hating. A guy sitting on his ripped up couch with a job that he hates and a beer gut exploding out of his pants looking across at some fat/ugly/both wildebeest that he calls a wife.

The same reason I hated shaq back in the day.

The respect will come when He'd be.

Because he has owned their teams for a long ass time

When you realize what Brady has done to be successful, they feel inadequate. They believe by tearing him down, they will elevate (whether they know this or not). I would probably classify them as negative people in general because to understand how this man lived to get ahead, dedicated himself, they would be in awe and wish they had the ability to translate that type of drive to something they were passionate about.

Also, Brady's mind has elevated his physical abilities beyond what anyone would think.

It all comes back to Kraft screwing the Jets out of Belichick (after the Jets AND the league took Parcells away from the Pats).

The league and its propaganda machine is against BB for ditching the Jets, Kraft for not towing the line and hiring him and Brady for becoming what they wanted Manning to be. We are the greatness that wasn't supposed to be.

And, yes, jealousy and envy is why the hate is so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes