PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilbon trashes the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time you saw a player on the Pats run to the media and whine about it like that?

When Rodney got his knee taken out. And before that when Brady was speared.

Leave it to the Bolts to complain about football being too rough for them. Now they have fans counting cheap shots to support their whining.

Let's see now, that makes 3 games in a row now. According to LdT, you statistically should win the next 27 games you play against the Pats since he thinks the Bolts would win 9 out of 10 games but hey, you can still brag about ending a home game winning streak and a game played 56 years ago.

Way to suck it up LdT. Nobody's ever going to mistake LdT for a warrior. :D

Quite an accomplishment to replace the Patriots as the most hated team within the span one season.

It didn't take a whole season, just a couple of games.. no complaints about the famous lights out dance as LDT was already lights out, and Merriman was neutralized by Light..

Still waiting for the four incidents of Seymour playing too rough!!!! This is football folks, I suspect one of the incidents is during a FG, Seymour always leaves his feet in an attempt to block it.. where he comes down is completely in control.. this is not ballet it is football.

I'm not surprised. The entire media hates the Chargers. We've become the new Raiders.

Whatever disdain you received has been well-earned. From Shawn Merriman to LaDainian to Rivers, you guys have some trash-talking, over-the-top celebrating, and then childish pouting issues to deal with. If the Bolts ever grow up they might be really good.

//

I agree 100%. They've also created an arrogant villainous character in Bill Belichick who doesn't talk to the media about anything but football. Give them drama or they will create it in the absence of real drama.

But that's what all these media types do!! When you are paying 10,000 people to do the work that 2000 could do -- and do it better!!! -- this is what you get: everybody trying to out"-scoop" the other, with one more outrageous straw man created after another. It's what they do.

//

You want the time of game of the 4 incidents I saw just in 1st half?

hmmm...you watch the play in the trenches? You can see big sey step on everybody little toes? You have very good eyes since the camera is following the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents