PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Cup 2022

Yea, barring a miracle, looks like a FRA-ARG final. That should be a good match. Still can't believe BRA lost to this CRO team.

I guess Croatia dont give up , sounds simplistic but Brazil just did not score enough goals to make their game safe. Even with all the talent they have , if you dont put teams to the sword then there is always a risk.

CRO plays not to lose. In the last WC, they tied in Group of 16 & Quarters and won via penalties. This WC, they tied twice in group stage, tied in Group of 16 & in Qtrs, winning both by PKs.

This would've been a better match had it been BRA-ARG. Better team won today.

Can MOR shock FRA tomorrow, or will their Cinderella run end?

I think their bubble will burst , they have a few injuries I believe.

Hoping for a good match and not a slaughter.

2nd goal for France ....that was a very good goal

MOR played well. No shame in their performance against the World Champs. Had plenty of opportunities but just couldn't net them.

France has to be the favorite. They're stacked. Let's see how Messi plays in his last WC game.

If Messi wins the WC is he the undisputed GOAT like TB12/Gretzky/MJ etc

Good question. Probably. Until he wins a WC, it'll always be Pele'.

Excellent game for the final. Interesting that all 3 French goals came from Argentinian errors

1) Otamendi failed to tackle and clear his lines for the 1st French penalty
2) Messi carelessly lost possession which resulted in the second French goal
3) Ball struck Argentinian defender on the arm in the penalty box which resulted in the second French penalty

However both teams put on a show

Excellent game for the final. Interesting that all 3 French goals came from Argentinian errors

1) Otamendi failed to tackle and clear his lines for the 1st French penalty
2) Messi carelessly lost possession which resulted in the second French goal
3) Ball struck Argentinian defender on the arm in the penalty box which resulted in the second French penalty

However both teams put on a show

That was one of the greatest World Cup games I have ever seen. It had everything- a great duel between two of the biggest stars of the game, a great back and forth, and a nail-biting overtime, and of course a penalty shootout.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back