Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years from now - on a Sunday Rex waiting for kickoff repeating:
Belichick - Belichick - Belichick - Belichick

tumblr_ms7aitWagw1s4xvypo1_500.gif
The Wrecks Post of the Year.

This is nothing we didn't already know.

Moving along.

If Rex wins, he will become a Demi-God and will be worshipped by all Buffalo residents. He will become legend and his incredible tale of defeating the evil Patriots will be told across the land (or just the town) for centuries.
IF Wrecks wins, its their superbowl, and they will go away after a week or two of losses

IF Wrecks wins, its their superbowl, and they will go away after a week or two of losses

Agreed, and that's exactly what happened in 2010 when the Rats had their surprising playoff win against the Pats only to come up flat the next week against the Colts.

If you are going to get a team emotionally energized to win "their Superbowl" , it only means something if the game in question actually IS the Superbowl. Try getting there first.

Otherwise it means squat.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what time the Super Bowl is on today? What? There is no Super Bowl? But the Bills have been talking about it all week! No wonder there are all these other games to be played today. I pulled up next week's schedule too just for sh*ts and giggles, and there were games on that too. So I guess the Super Bowl is not being played today after all?

I was wondering if someone could tell me what time the Super Bowl is on today? What? There is no Super Bowl? But the Bills have been talking about it all week! No wonder there are all these other games to be played today. I pulled up next week's schedule to just for sh*ts and giggles, and there were games on that too. So I guess the Super Bowl is not being played today after all?
Hey remember when the pro-bowl was on after the super bowl?
Now dont be telling the bills fans this isnt the superbowl

:)

And if the Pats lose, "THEY" will say it's because the Pats couldn't cheat

And if the Pats lose, "THEY" will say it's because the Pats couldn't cheat

"they" are going to be saying that anyways, tune out the static, its just noise, and enjoy the ride while it exists

Hmm, this is giving me a 45-3 vibe. Before that game Rex was at his worst talking about us. He actually did his best when he toned down the rhetoric a bit.

I like that Rex has turned the Bills into a group of chest-thumping trash talkers. Brady has won something like 23 of the 26 games he's played against Buffalo, and so I was finding it hard to get excited about these Pats/Bills games. At least Rex adds something to talk about the week leading up to the game.

Now whether or not his team can back up all the talk remains to be seen

Bills play Miami in Miami next week. Take the Dolphins because this is Buffalo's Super Bowl and they will be spent.....until the next time they play the Pats later this season.
And as to the Colts player alleged quote, shouldn't they worry about winning their own games first??????

I'd take Miami in Miami if they were playing the Pats. Okay, that's not true, it's a Goodell.

Indy should absolutely be worrying about their own games. If they aren't careful with the Jets at home this week, they could start the season 0-3 after losing to us 45-7 at the end of last season.

It's been this way since 2006. After the Pats missed out on a three peat, everyone was sick of them, players and fans alike.

Rex believes if they beat the Pats, they will have supreme confidence and it will be smooth sailing from here. If following the NFL has taught us anything, it's that this is a fallacious way of thinking.

Who remembers when we called them "the Rots? We were mostly horrible; won a few games; enjoyed some better wins in the Plunket and Grogan days. Personally, I used to work the concessions at the old stadium with my college fraternity. Ah, the days of NFL insignificance.

Today, the franchise is on the other end of it all. Ironically, we hear the complaints about winning. What a curiosity. And the rhetoric would make BB into a football illiterate. (The opposite is true.)

I must admit: It's more fun to watch your team work through the playoffs. And if they are (consistently) successful, so be it. Let's be fair. The New England Patriots are the envy of the league. (They want their team to do what the Pats are doing instead of them.) What were they saying when we were on the bottom? o_O

I hope this happened soon enough to make it to the bulletin board in the locker room.

Is he sure that the "rest of the league" wants his team to win???

They mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft