PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You guys owe me big-time... I'm responsible for the win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can relate to this. I asked my wife to sit at the same place to watch the game through out the playoff and Super Bowl :).
We were filming her and laughing ... she said leave me the frig alone.
I said do you think you're helping them ... she said yes now eff off ... :p:p:p

I go to a bar by myself in NJ and get hammered.. I hoot and holler and bask in the gleaming hatred from everyone around me

Truthfully I feel I should smack you off the side of the head. If I knew you weren’t wearing your sweatshirt I would have saved myself from a 185>140 blood pressure, feelings of sickness in my stomach, massive anxiety the whole game. Only if you were to just let me know ahead of time that the game was in the bag and the sweatshirt was in lockdown :(

Truthfully I feel I should smack you off the side of the head. If I knew you weren’t wearing your sweatshirt I would have saved myself from a 185>140 blood pressure, feelings of sickness in my stomach, massive anxiety the whole game. Only if you were to just let me know ahead of time that the game was in the bag and the sweatshirt was in lockdown :(

Next time I’ll let you know about my socks. I promise.

And here I am thinking it was due to me buying a new TV for the game ...

I haven't cut my hair in months...today I went in and had my ears lowered to the max. I think it worked. That's all that matters.Already got a whole lot of attention from the opposite sex. Guess the mad perfessor "hair growing out sideways" look is a don't pass go with the opposite sex. See what lengths I go to for MY team?

Plus...I wore my black #12 hat....had it two years now....hasn't been on my head for a loss yet. Ask Tunes...it's true...the HAT. Anyway, that's MY story and I'm sticking with it

I wish I could compete for credit with all of you, but I honestly had nothing to do with this victory. It was all my youngest child. She isn't much of a sports fan, but she has come along to an annual Superbowl party with us since 2007, usually leaving after halftime.

Three times she decided to stay through the end of the game. Result: three Patriots championships.

Thank you sir! From the bottom of my heart!!!

So are you a bad person if an immediate adult family member is suddenly admitted to the hospital ER, though the condition is clearly not life threatening, and you stream the SB over the CBS app, kind hiding it from view of the patient and doctor? I’m not saying I did that, but I imagine it was a beautiful stream with no glitches or interruptions, and I probably could have watched the entire 4th quarter while the patient was wheeled to another ward for a few tests.

Would someone like that really be a bad person? The patient was fine. The visiting family member jovial. I think that person should be commended for bringing some good vibes to such a cold setting.

Last edited:
You’re all full of it. It was me who did it. I wore a St Louis t-shirt under my jersey.

It was God. HE looked down upon us and saw Max "Cliff" Kellerman blaspheming over the airwaves to the multitudes and decided "THIS shall not pass.." Thank You, God.

It was God. HE looked down upon us and saw Max "Cliff" Kellerman blaspheming over the airwaves to the multitudes and decided "THIS shall not pass.." Thank You, God.

Amen!

My sister in law gave me a pair of SB XLIX slippers...the Patriots are now 7-0 in the playoffs when I wear them....(1-1 in Superbowls when I don't). Hmmm...

And here I am thinking it was due to me buying a new TV for the game ...

That's going to get expensive. Suggest we go with others' clothing choices.

My habit that guarantees a win is to open a Sam Adams at the start of the 4th quarter. Seems to help Brady a lot.

That's going to get expensive. Suggest we go with others' clothing choices.

My habit that guarantees a win is to open a Sam Adams at the start of the 4th quarter. Seems to help Brady a lot.

I'll join you on the Sam Adams train ... Much more affordable

I have you all beat. Every time I had a grandchild born the patriots went to the superbowl. 2001, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018. You're welcome. :).

But we lost in 2017. Not blaming the kid but....

o_O:p

The Patriots actually won because of me guys. I watched the first two playoff games at my friend's apartment in SOHO (Manhattan). This past weekend I was in Punta Cana, DR for a wedding and my flight landed at 6 pm. I was all ready to go home and watch the game at my apartment on DVR delay, but I decided against it. My friend (who hosted the previous two playoff games) was having a Super Bowl party so I took an hour cab from JFK airport to his apartment while watching the first quarter streaming on my phone on the CBS app. You're welcome guys. The things I do for the team...

But we lost in 2017. Not blaming the kid but....

o_O:p

Yes. He was born Feb 3rd 2017. We watched the Superbowl in my daughter's hospital room when he was 2 days old, and figured it took both he and the grandson born in 2016 to pull that one out in OT. So he used up some of his magic to help with that one and only had enough left to get them to the Superbowl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back