PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your pecking order outside Patriots?

I’d like to see a good Raiders team back in the mix. Most everybody passively roots for the Lions. I like the Bucs a little because of Brady.

Rooting against is easier.

I loathe Denver fans and loathe the team more than the Jets, and have more respect for the Jets. Denver deserves its reputation which is to be victimized by all-time embarrassingly historic beat downs.

Have to root against the Steelers over all now so they never get seven rings. Also hate them.

Don’t hate the 49ers but can’t root for them either because we don’t want anyone matching our six with Pittsburgh’s dusty ass asterisk-trophies.

Can’t root for Mahomes because the media wants to absurdly anoint him lol-GOAT status. Can’t root for Rodgers for similar reasons.

I look back at our playoff rivalry with the Ravens and since I think they were our greatest AFC rival over the whole stretch, I ended up not hating them.

Colts can go winless for the next one hundred years and I’ll be happy.

I very lightly root for the Bengals now because I like their quarterback on the field and we’re not really relevant with everything in the universe on the line every game anymore. I’d rather see Joe win than Mahomes.

For the first time in awhile I don’t hate AFC East rivals playing well because I watched, from beginning to end, what the Brady-era put their fan bases through. Two decades of having him in your division just annihilating your hopes for the playoffs in week 2.

It feels like whatever and haha the Jets aren’t in on it lol

I don’t really have any other teams I actively root for. I like Green Bay somewhat and I live in Houston now, so wouldn’t mind seeing them lose to the pats in the late rounds of the playoffs annually, but it’s pats or bust other than that.

Also, I really wish that the autumn wind wasn’t about the raiders, as it’s awesome and would’ve enticed me but I strongly dislike that franchise.

Cheer against Pittsburgh so we stay tied in most rings until we start winning again. who knows how long thatll be (history with former dynasties suggests itll be a while) but as long as pitt dont win one or sf/dal doesn’t win >1 im fine with whatever. Also cheering against dynasties it further emphasizes what we did in the salary cap era if we don’t see anymore 3 titles within 5 years runs.

Pats born and bred....but my father grew up with no Patriots so he and every other football fan in Boston was either a Giants fan or a Browns fan bc that's who was on TV...mostly Giants here...anyway, so I'll Root for the New York Football Giants other than the NEP

Bengals and 49ers aren't hate-able to me. Pats don't have any sort of bad blood there. Out of the contending teams, I'd imagine most Pats fans would rather see the Bengals make it to the SB over the Bills, Dolphins, Chiefs or Ravens. I know Cincy doesn't look like much of a contender now due to Burrow's injury, but I'd imagine he'll heal up eventually if they can protect him, and they could get hot at the right time. I'll be honest though, I don't hate the current day Bills like most here. It's pretty much entirely because of Allen and how interesting it is to watch the absolute lasers he throws. It's unlike anything I've ever seen from a QB (consistently at least). Often looks like the ball was shot out of a cannon.

Hate the Eagles for all the stupid factors involved in that Super Bowl win (Malcolm Butler, Nick Foles, questionable catches). And of course the Giants.

Last edited:
I hate all the other AFC teams, Bears, Packers, Eagles and I hate the Giants twice as much as anyone else. The rest of NFC doesn't matter to me but if I HAD to pick a team, it would be the Lions. I mean they haven't won their division since 1993 when it was called the NFC Central.

This week I have some extra hate for Dallas too

saints are really the only other one considering I've been in nola for almost a decade now

Pecking order ... as in limp ... a chubb ... half stiffy and full stiffy?

Whomever is pasting the jets i get a full stiffy for the game nd do no need to call a doctor

I USED to like the Giants prior to 2007:p They were my NFC team because they were usually the underdog. And I could sympathize.

I love only 1 team...
But if we are OUT i like in that order
1 Detroit
2 Chargers

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, so I probably (definitely) have a different rooting perspective than about 99% of the fans on here lol. But if a Boston team can’t win the championship, I’ll always root for the Pennsylvania teams, in this case the Steelers and Eagles. Example, since the Sox are out of it, go Phillies!

I never really cared all that much about rooting against teams winning it all. I guess if I had to choose, it would be the Cowboys.

I like the Cardinals and tend to root for them.

Coming from the PNW I'd probably say the Seachickens (my whole family are fans them with the exception of my brother and I)...

That being said, SB49 was hilarious to watch live with the family. We weren't well liked once the pick happened ^_^

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, so I probably (definitely) have a different rooting perspective than about 99% of the fans on here lol. But if a Boston team can’t win the championship, I’ll always root for the Pennsylvania teams, in this case the Steelers and Eagles. Example, since the Sox are out of it, go Phillies!

I never really cared all that much about rooting against teams winning it all. I guess if I had to choose, it would be the Cowboys.
My mother was raised on a farm in the SW corner of PA in a town called Edenborn. The last time I was there was 52 years ago and locusts had just been through there. You could still see and hear them in the woods. My mom and her sisters all used a term that I never heard before or since. Instead of ya'll they'd say youns. I miss those simpler days.

Coming from the PNW I'd probably say the Seachickens (my whole family are fans them with the exception of my brother and I)...

That being said, SB49 was hilarious to watch live with the family. We weren't well liked once the pick happened ^_^
I felt a little bad for the Seattle fans with the way that game ended, but no fans got it as bad as the Atlanta fans. Even the sad sack of a team that we have now can't help them get revenge after what the Pats put them through. I still can't believe it.

I felt a little bad for the Seattle fans with the way that game ended, but no fans got it as bad as the Atlanta fans. Even the sad sack of a team that we have now can't help them get revenge after what the Pats put them through. I still can't believe it.
That was easily the best game I've watched (SB51). I also can't believe it. The next day was all celebrations at work (I worked with a lot of Pats fans then)

Lions. They've been so bad for so long it's nice to see them have a bit of success.

I generally root for teams that are fun to watch like the 49ers or Lions or teams with former Patriots I like, like the Raiders with Jimmy G and Jakobi.

49ers for me...followed by Bengals and then lions

Would like to see a Purdy win, a Lions win— obviously hate everyone in the AFC.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back