PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zeke Elliot suspended 6 games.

Welcome to the club, Dallas fans.

The fact that they gave this 6 games, and only gave Josh Brown one game is an absolute JOKE.

1. No one is in the Patriots club. Until the face of your franchise is raliroaded with fake evidence, fake news leaks, and fake science and punished by rules that don't exist, this scenarios are not similar in any way. Elliott was punished with heavy precedent.

2. Josh Brown was only suspended one game because John Mara is the most flaming pile of pig excrement in the NFL. If only Goodell or Mara could suffer humiliation and I had to choose one, it might actually be a tough decision. Mara gets away with everything imaginable and is a dirt-bag hypocrite.

Time for Kraft to support the commish again to piss Jerry Jones off.

Eh, he'd support him anyway. Remember, he said that he thinks Goodell is doing a tremendous job outside of one minor issue.

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the show?"

nI4CN0J.gif

Like we said...

Watch out, next time it may be your team who receives their own brand of arbitrary industrial justice.

1. No one is in the Patriots club. Until the face of your franchise is raliroaded with fake evidence, fake news leaks, and fake science and punished by rules that don't exist, this scenarios are not similar in any way. Elliott was punished with heavy precedent.

2. Josh Brown was only suspended one game because John Mara is the most flaming pile of pig excrement in the NFL. If only Goodell or Mara could suffer humiliation and I had to choose one, it might actually be a tough decision. Mara gets away with everything imaginable and is a dirt-bag hypocrite.

Generally agree except I think the Saints are the closest to being in our boat. Sean Payton is the face of their franchise to the same extent Belichick is the face of the Patriots. Baddell did the same thing to the Saints except the punishment was slightly lighter and he only did it once.

We can laugh and say "hahahha! Now it's happening to you!" But really, this doesn't make me feel better about any of what's happened.

The NFL gets to run around and hand out suspensions with zero consistency. It's horribly disgusting regardless of it being a Cowboys player.

Welcome to the club, Dallas fans.

The fact that they gave this 6 games, and only gave Josh Brown one game is an absolute JOKE.

And the person with significant input on the DV punishments is a huge Giants fan. If I'm Jerry Jones, I'm either giving an interview to point this out myself or having a friendly member of the media do it for me.

Say... maybe Jerry will finish the fight that Kraft never could finish against Goody? ;)

Jerry's reaction in the upcoming days is going to be a very very interesting thing to watch.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back