PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'14 Jets Pats, I need to go to this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually found it cheaper or roughly the same price (with the added bonus of being on the list) to pony up the $200 to get on the season ticket wait list and then buy great seats at face value off the ticket exchange. I think we ended up on the 45 12 rows up at last years jet game. Those tickets are a fortune on sites like stubhub. Of course it's a risk that what you want may not show up on the exchange. But since we got on the list we haven't had any problem getting tickets to the 3 games we've been to.

45 and row 12, awesome. I'm hoping for something similar, only closer.

i only get my home tix off ticketexchange..look there 2-3 days before the game..get fantastic seats for face value...last year i got row 5 at the 15...best of that year

New question, where would be some nice places to stay with reasonable pricing and close to some tourist attractions?

Is there a way of getting any autographs before or after home games?

Is there a way of getting any autographs before or after home games?

Run on the field right when the game ends. The stadium has a rule that, in order to be allowed onto the field, you must drink as heavily as you possibly can before and during the game and then strip completely naked before you hop over the railing.

bring plenty of bail money...

45 and row 12, awesome. I'm hoping for something similar, only closer.

I have a friend with seats on row one that I've used since the stadium opened. Best view of the Pats bench but too low for views down the field. Row 12 or thereabouts would be awesome.

Jets Delenda Est!

Run on the field right when the game ends. The stadium has a rule that, in order to be allowed onto the field, you must drink as heavily as you possibly can before and during the game and then strip completely naked before you hop over the railing.

Only if you join me. :D

Thanks for the link. We're staying in Dedham the night of the game so we can catch the train at Route 128 the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes