PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012 schedule leaked (unofficial and rumor only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good primetime game between "lesser teams" would be Panthers/Redskins. It would be a showcase of two exciting young QBs in Cam Newton and RG3. Despite Cam's great rookie year, the Panthers were never in a national game so much of the country hasn't really seen him play yet.

That would surely be more interesting than the Packers beating down the Rams and making everyone go to sleep

IF THIS IS ACCURATE, I DO NOT LIKE CLOSING OUT THE SEASON WITH TWO ROAD GAMES AGAINST DIVISION OPPONENTS AND ONLY THREE HOME GAMES OF THE FINAL EIGHT.

And also, three in a row on the road in games 10, 11 and 12... so I doubt the validity of this schedule.

Yes, because they are only going to give the reigning AFC Champs one Sunday Night Football game. I am sure that NBC said they didn't want the Pats on more than once because the country is so sick of Tom Brady.

The Pats will have at least two, if not three Sunday night games scheduled. Right now, the following teams have more Sunday night games than the Pats:

Eagles
Cowboys
Saints
49ers
Giants
Packers
Steelers
Ravens

Do you really think all those teams will get multiple NBC appearances and the Pats only get one?

Last edited:
CBS can't have week 1 late games because of a conflict with the US Open tennis tournament. According to this link there are two games at 4:15.
Plus in week 17 they have a CBS doubleheader with the late Fox games starting at 4:05. But that week, both networks are allowed doubleheaders so all the late afternoon games start at 4:15.

It's just bullsh*t, much like the Patriots' "new Nike uniforms" we all saw last week. No need to discuss and dissect.

Last edited:
Get this garbage in the practice squad. It's completely fake.

Get this garbage in the practice squad. It's completely fake.

Agreed. No way they'd have four consecutive road games with a bye week sandwiched in between. Plus, heads would roll at the league offices if the schedule ever got leaked.

Yeah, I'm going to go with the 1pm EST Iggles @ Arizona as enough proof this is garbage. Move along, folks.

That said, can't wait until the real schedule comes out in a couple of weeks. If people are dissecting a fake schedule this much, the announcement of the real one is going to be like another holiday for fans, just like the draft. The NFL really is king.

Last edited:
Come on. Patriots vs Denver not Sunday or Monday night? Fake.

The bye is actually correct. Teams who travel to London get a bye week the next week.

That would give us the benefit of having another year in a row of middle of the season byes.

Last yr was week 8.

You can't ask for anything more than that.

I don't believe in NFL history that ANY team had 4 away games in a row followed by 3 HOME games in a row.

Looks to me like it's more of a schedule maker from a kid in 3rd grade than the NFL.

Totally ridiculous and B.S.

I don't believe in NFL history that ANY team had 4 away games in a row followed by 3 HOME games in a row.

Looks to me like it's more of a schedule maker from a kid in 3rd grade than the NFL.

Totally ridiculous and B.S.

LOL..No home games from week 7 to week 13.

That's really the best someone could come up with too, that's what's sad.

If we really do get a bye after the Rams game in London, which I'm assuming is true, that will give them another mid-season bye week.

Any bye week smack in the middle of the season is a good thing.

I would agree with you this is a better clue to whether it's fake or not.
Now the only question is what games are in primetime that week.

I see the Patriots have played 3 games in a row on the road in 2002.
We do have a week off after the London game, so I do not think this is that odd.

Some Philadelphia fans pointed out a couple of red flags: both the Eagles and Phillies are home the same weekend in week one which can't happen; also there is a game at the Cardinals which is scheduled to start at 11 am in Arizona.

Is This a Copy of the Eagles 2012 Schedule?

Actually there have been overlaps when Phillies and Eagles played on the same day. They play at different stadiums, albeit next to each other which makes parking a drag but there have been playoffs on the same day so it's not impossible.
IIRC the league wants to open the season with divisional games which would rule out SF in week 1...

Last edited:
FWIW, that's a pretty good bye week... not too early, not too late.

That will be our bye! It's the week after the London game!

Yeah, I missed that. Either that will be on NBC or CBS. Most likely NBC, but CBS may fight for that one and the league gives them a bone every once and a while. But Brady vs. Manning will never be on ESPN unless one or both clearly fall from that elite status.

I would agree with you this is a better clue to whether it's fake or not.
Now the only question is what games are in primetime that week.

I see the Patriots have played 3 games in a row on the road in 2002.
We do have a week off after the London game, so I do not think this is that odd.

It doesn't matter. They could move Brady vs. Manning to another week if neccessary. No way do that throw that game on ESPN. It's not like the league have to play certain games on certain weeks. If there is a better game that deserves the NBC slot that week, either they let CBS have it as their marquee game of the week or they move it to another week where it can go on NBC.

Last edited:
No way this is true IMO. We will have 4 primetime games and they'll never schedule 4 straight road games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes