PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 NFL Schedule (All Pats games listed)

I'm gonna be simple-minded here.

This is a word game. If you're not playing at "Home," you're "Away." Any game a team plays outside of its own stadium or arena or playground or whatever, is a game "Away" from "Home."

Arguing that a "Neutral" site is not "Away" from "Home" is like trying to convince people to call a Tomato a "fruit." Yeah, technically a tomato does have seeds and a couple of other characteristics that make it a "fruit" to Botanists, but it's still a "vegetable" to 99.9999% of those who consume it. Similarly, just because neither team is "Home" doesn't make a "Neutral" site anything other than "Away."

Sometimes life is unfair and we have to deal with it.
In college basketball games, you have home games. You have away games. You have neutral games.

These are basic words.

Not very hard.

Basketball fans do NOT struggle at all with these words.

Again, not very hard to understand.

Are you arguing now that there is no advantage to home games? Because--and this may be me--I always thought that crowd noise messing with your offensive signals, forcing you to go to silent counts, well that's a bit of a disadvantage.

Do you NOT agree with that?

Now let's talk about Miami. How many home games are they getting in the 90 degree heat?

Week 1- Eagles (1PM)
Week 2- Dolphins (SNF)
Week 3- @.Jets (1PM)
Week 4- @Cowboys
Week 5- Saints
Week 6- @Raiders
Week 7- Bills (1PM)
Week 8- @Dolphins (1PM)
Week 9- Commanders
Week 10- Colts (Germany 9:30AM)
Week 11- BYE
Week 12- @.Giants (1PM)
Week 13- Chargers
Week 14- @Steelers (TNF)
Week 15- Chiefs (MNF)
Week 16- @Broncos
Week 17- @Bills (1PM)
Week 18- Jets (1PM)

Last edited:
So far

Week 1- Eagles (Brady to be honored)
Week 2- Dolphins
Week 3- @.Jets
Week 4-
Week 5-
Week 6- @Raiders
Week 7- Bills
Week 8-
Week 9-
Week 10- Colts (Germany)
Week 11- BYE (Presumably)
Week 12- @.Giants
Week 13-
Week 14-
Week 15-
Week 16- @Broncos
Week 17- @Bills
Week 18- Jets
The easiest game on that schedule also comes with a flight to Germany. They need to step things up significantly to get in the playoffs this year.

This is a word game. If you're not playing at "Home," you're "Away." Any game a team plays outside of its own stadium or arena or playground or whatever, is a game "Away" from "Home."

Arguing that a "Neutral" site is not "Away" from "Home" is like trying to convince people to call a Tomato a "fruit." Yeah, technically a tomato does have seeds and a couple of other characteristics that make it a "fruit" to Botanists, but it's still a "vegetable" to 99.9999% of those who consume it. Similarly, just because neither team is "Home" doesn't make a "Neutral" site anything other than "Away."

Not really. A huge component of an Away game is that you are playing on your opponents turf and in front of their fans in a more hostile environment. Fans are yelling when you are on offense to disrupt cadences, they are quiet when your opponent is on offense, the refs might feel some pressure from the crowd on certain plays and you get home team calls. If neither team has that advantage or disadvantage, it is neutral and the most sensible way to discuss this.

Not really. A huge component of an Away game is that you are playing on your opponents turf and in front of their fans in a more hostile environment. Fans are yelling when you are on offense to disrupt cadences, they are quiet when your opponent is on offense, the refs might feel some pressure from the crowd on certain plays and you get home team calls. If neither team has that advantage or disadvantage, it is neutral and the most sensible way to discuss this.
Plenty of bad calls go against Home teams. I doubt there are enough data to conclude one way or the other on how to evaluate neutral sites in that regard or in most regards for that matter. I'm good with agreeing to disagree.

In college basketball games, you have home games. You have away games. You have neutral games.

These are basic words.

Not very hard.

Basketball fans do NOT struggle at all with these words.

Again, not very hard to understand.

Are you arguing now that there is no advantage to home games? Because--and this may be me--I always thought that crowd noise messing with your offensive signals, forcing you to go to silent counts, well that's a bit of a disadvantage.

Do you NOT agree with that?

Now let's talk about Miami. How many home games are they getting in the 90 degree heat?
No need to RAISE your voice or condescend. I'll just agree to disagree and not waste bandwidth on a rant.

The NFL dragging this out is idiocy.
They're trending huge on social media just with people guessing and talking about the possibilities. They'll milk that a bit more before releasing the real thing. The quietest 3 months are coming up for a league that's trying hard to be relevant 24/7/365.

The NFL dragging this out is idiocy.
Actually it is sheer genius. It should be a nothing burger but instead the NFL dominates the conversation on a day when 3 other sports are playing, 2 of which are in their conference semis.

tomatoes are actually berries...

just sayin'

Week 1- Eagles (1PM)
Week 2- Dolphins (SNF)
Week 3- @.Jets (1PM)
Week 4- @Cowboys
Week 5- Chargers or Saints
Week 6- @Raiders
Week 7- Bills (1PM)
Week 8- @Dolphins (1PM)
Week 9- Commanders or Saints
Week 10- Colts (Germany 9:30AM)
Week 12- @.Giants (1PM)
Week 13- Commanders or Chargers
Week 14- @Steelers (TNF)
Week 15- Chiefs (MNF)
Week 16- @Broncos
Week 17- @Bills (1PM)
Week 18- Jets (1PM)
I'm having a tough time finding a loss on this schedule TBH..

Is this a joke?
Could be the toughest schedule I've ever seen in the past 20 years!
They better figure out how to score more than 17 ppg or it's gonna be a long season.
Why can't the Donks game be early in the season when the weather is nice?
Terrible

I'm having a tough time finding a loss on this schedule TBH..
yeah...seems as though these opponents will win every game...Miami 2nd game then game 8 IN Miami? Thanx Goonisioner!!!

What did we do to deserve weeks 1-5? This is crazy to me that a non-playoff team from last season has this type of schedule

What did we do to deserve weeks 1-5? This is crazy to me that a non-playoff team from last season has this type of schedule
goodell-as-mcmahon.gif

Week 1- Eagles (1PM) W - overrated
Week 2- Dolphins (SNF) W - concussion
Week 3- @.Jets (1PM) W- Jests still suck
Week 4- @Cowboys W - Overrated
Week 5- Chargers or Saints WW - both suck
Week 6- @Raiders W - F them they suck
Week 7- Bills (1PM) W - overrated
Week 8- @Dolphins (1PM) W - sucks
Week 9- Commanders or Saints See above
Week 10- Colts (Germany 9:30AM) W - Lost WW2
Week 12- @.Giants (1PM) W - sucks, F them
Week 13- Commanders or Chargers Still sucks WW
Week 14- @Steelers (TNF) W - they suck
Week 15- Chiefs (MNF) W - overrated, QB is terrible
Week 16- @Broncos W - really suck
Week 17- @Bills (1PM) Tie
Week 18- Jets (1PM) W - still sucks

Is flexing allowed on SNF Christmas Eve ?

I don't like that game time at all.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back