PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 13 Game Thread: NE (2-9) vs LAC (4-7)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know there is a good chance we are gonna lose. We know this. But I'm not ripping my hair from Mac doing dumb embarrassing things. So sadly this is a massive improvement for my mental health so far. Now catch some damn passes.

Still a lot of suckage on offense, but for some reason I'm less stressed out about it.

I am stressed that we might actually win this game....

you constantly bash zappe but zappe only has started like 3 or 4 games. Why not give him some time until really judge him? This offense is a disaster, the weapons suck badly. You think other qb's would excel?
He’s terrible, what are you talking about? Not an NFL QB and it’s not even close.

Still a lot of suckage on offense, but for some reason I'm less stressed out about it.
Well, there is less stress if you are hoping to “lose out”, as I am.

Hope we can avoid injuries, but not much reason to hope for winning this year.

Can’t be looking forward to a top pick unless the season is truly lost.

I learned that lesson back when Bledsoe got knocked out for season, and the Pats had a losing record, and inserted a 6th round draft pick.

I think Henry was a really good signing, good value and he's been a very good player so far. He catches that ball normally. Disagree with that one.

Agree that Parker has sucked. But at least his contract is low value.
Pass was low behind his rear hip. Just got one hand on it.

this game is a Belichick wet dream. his team is going to run the ball 45 times and the game will be scored in the teens at best. Good Lord, I cannot stand how this guy manages games post 12
Teens is optimistic at this rate.

Is it true there aren’t many fans in attendance for this game? I don’t like if true. Yeah the team isn’t good but wouldn’t that make us bandwagon fans to not support the team during the bad seasons too?

did everyone see how open Keenan Allen was on that play? Patriots receivers are never that open ever!

He’s terrible, what are you talking about? Not an NFL QB and it’s not even close.
He's who we got. Maybe he grows a bit and settles in. Just enjoy the ride ;)

Did you say the same after mac jones sucked his for 4 games? because then we should have released him last year

I just wanted to mention even though this is the "B" or "C" CBS crew, I find them far more listenable than most crews.

Blatant OPI and still didn’t catch it lol

Duggar pushed off.

you constantly bash zappe but zappe only has started like 3 or 4 games. Why not give him some time until really judge him? This offense is a disaster, the weapons suck badly. You think other qb's would excel?

There wasn’t as much of that energy when McCorkle was the QB.

No Zappe has had plenty of time. No longer a rookie. I “bash” his play on the field because I like good QBs a lot better than lousy ones.

And he’s starting by default. No other reason. He’ll be gone in the offseason and we’ll hopefully have a real QB room with talented QBs for the first time since Brady.

Hebert is fun to watch. Great arm

Zappe doesn't panic in the pocket like Mac. He has at the very least some poise. Arm talent wise, on par with Mac.

I don't know if Herbert had that slip off his hands, or if he threw it into the ground at the last second because Dugger had jumped the throw and would have gone the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3