PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with Mac Jones. If the next coach wants to move on from Mac Jones, so be it. This team isn’t going to win anything with Mac Jones or Tua or Kirk Cousins or Jalen Hurts or any QB not named Mahomes.

My point has nothing Mac Jones. You guys are the ones obsessed with Mac Jones, not me. Belichick builds this team to win in 2010, not 2023. If you want to get a new Qb and have 9-10 win and never win another playoff game under Belichick ever again, more power to you.
Oh man, that's a a lot to unpack. ******** piled on ******** piled on more ******** here.

Zappe Zips ... let's make a meme.

It has nothing to do with Mac Jones. If the next coach wants to move on from Mac Jones, so be it. This team isn’t going to win anything with Mac Jones or Tua or Kirk Cousins or Jalen Hurts or any QB not named Mahomes.

My point has nothing Mac Jones. You guys are the ones obsessed with Mac Jones, not me. Belichick builds this team to win in 2010, not 2023. If you want to get a new Qb and have 9-10 win and never win another playoff game under Belichick ever again, more power to you.
I can't believe you're serious.

You severely overrate Mac.

Tua and Jalen Hurts would be MASSIVE upgrades who would make this an 11 win team.

I think Belichick just doesn‘t have his heart in it anymore. He was the innovator. Now he is just a guy set in his ways. This team does not look like a 2023 team.
No it doesn’t.

Father Time catches up with everyone including all the coaching greats. Shula and Landry looked bad at the end too.

Sad that there’s almost nothing to be optimistic about with this offense. Sub average offensive line, Stevenson will split next year to get paid. You have a few decent WR3s but none who have any upside and a lousy QB

First zappe play better than all Mac plays all day

Geeze but this game is hard to watch.

Seriously? They won the SB the year before that last year with Brady. Did the game officially pass BB by on a duck boat?
It's been 5 years since then and he's fielded a mediocre product. This might be the worst team he's brought to the table which is inexcuseable at this point in what was supposed to be a rebuild/reload. The game objectively passed him by.

MAYBE if he gets fired he can find some really talented team with a bad coach that is willing to snag him as an upgrade and he can do something with them for a bit. But he's probably not the guy to right the ship

Oh man, that's a a lot to unpack. ******** piled on ******** piled on more ******** here.

LOL! So you think I am posting like you. Thanks man. I am touched.

Everyone in the stadium knows the Pat's will run on 1st down

Zappe here's your chance.

Never thought that Mike Taliaferro could actually walk through that door again…

Challenge that
Edit: nopt just one toe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk