PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT 2024 2nd Round Pick - WR Ja'Lynn Polk

Polk has talent but usually he's seen more in round 3 of most mock drafts. Then again if the Pats see something special... their scouts obviously see more of him then we do.

CBS Has him at #55 overall in their prospects ranking list though so maybe he was only taken a little earlier because of the recent run on WRs.

Pats didn't feel safe waiting any longer than 37.
Love the pick Polk looks like a good player.

he kinda look like jayden daniels w/helmet on

If he is TJ Housh he’ll be an excellent #2. I’d take that any day.
Yeah, he has that ability. People ****ting on Polk are just ****ting on Polk, I think he'll be fine.

But he's not a 1. The Patriots desperately needed a 1, and whiffed in FA and whiffed in the draft. But Polk's going to be a nice player. Like Kendrick Bourne is a nice player.

Yeah, he has that ability. People ****ting on Polk are just ****ting on Polk, I think he'll be fine.

But he's not a 1. The Patriots desperately needed a 1, and whiffed in FA and whiffed in the draft. But Polk's going to be a nice player. Like Kendrick Bourne is a nice player.
Well there is always FA next year or the draft. Not like we are expecting to be a playoff team this season.

Don’t like this pick. Really don’t like it with AD Mitchell still on the board. Polk just seems like a 50/50 plodder N’Keal Harry type.

I will go out on a limb and say he will be worlds better than Harry..
That's a really low bar, man.

In 2021, Kristian Wilkerson, a part time player for the Patriots, caught more touchdowns in 1 game, TWO, than Harry did ALL SEASON in 12 games played, ZERO. :poop:

Keep in mind that Wilkerson was out of the league entirely in 2022. :haha:

Polks film does NOT show a n’keal harry, no separation player. He’s a downfield weapon and there are plenty of examples of separation with outstanding ball skills. He may not be a true number one but he and Maye will make big plays. I’m confident in that

Stop comparing everyone to Harry. **** is so lazy & predictable. Harry didn’t have the mentality to play in the NFL. That’s it..Polk ain’t Harry & Harry ain’t Polk…

WR is second to QB when it comes to the importance of mental approach and resilience. We won't know until we see it on the field.

I like the pick. I think Polk will establish himself as a starting receiver very early on, and will become a young leader for their receiving corps. Great Draft so far.

That’s odd, I thought the possession receiver comp for NKeal Harry was Marvin Harrison Jr.?

Good pick. Very good player who is far more than his athletic scores.

But notice all the OTs flying off the board? Guys thought were going to be available a round later like Patrick Paul, Roger Rosengarten, and Blake Fisher?

Don’t like this pick. Really don’t like it with AD Mitchell still on the board. Polk just seems like a 50/50 plodder N’Keal Harry type.
He's not a Harry type. He's a Kendrick Bourne/Juju type.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back