PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Bowl Games

Glad Washington pulled it out. Got unlucky with the Dillon Johnson injury saving Texas all that time.

Could be but I think it's more that he's a lefty with a different delivery and it throws evaluators off
But he is the best deep ball thrower in the country, throws lasers,and he's accurate.
I would take him in a heartbeat over Williams.
Maye might have the best raw tools but he had some real terrible games.
Penix never had a bad game.
I think he might end up being the best nfl qb of the entire draft.
last night:
Ewers was 24/43, 318 yards 1 TD
Penix Jr : 29/38 413 yards and 2 TD

The difference IMO was the eye test. Penix throws darts. Interetsed to see how he does against Michigan's defenders.

Penix looked great last night. Rocket arm, poised and had awareness in the pocket, used his legs, and made a bunch of NFL throws. Looking forward to see how he'll look against that Michigan defense.

McCarthy is gonna set a franchise back if they think he's worth a first round pick. Nothing about him says he's an NFL starter for a playoff team. Way too many inaccurate throws.

Ewers isn't worth a pick in the first 5 rounds.

Milrose shouldn't be playing QB.

Milrose shouldn't be playing QB.
I think next season will tell us all about Milroe. He'll end up going down one of two paths:

1. Become a better passer and stay at Alabama
2. Not become a better passer and transfer out as Alabama replace him (as they did with Hurts/Tua)

That’s the guy I want to enter the draft. I don’t think he has much more to prove in college.
I have read speculation that if he goes back for 1 more year, against SEC teams, he could improve his positioning to top of R1. He's young, just 20. I enjoyed watching him this year. I think he's better than McCarthy by a lot, but I don't think he's in that Maye/Williams/Daniels discussion yet. My guess is that he will stay at Texas.

I think next season will tell us all about Milroe. He'll end up going down one of two paths:

1. Become a better passer and stay at Alabama
2. Not become a better passer and transfer out as Alabama replace him (as they did with Hurts/Tua)

His awereness is downright awful. Jaylen never looked that bad in Alabama.

His awereness is downright awful. Jaylen never looked that bad in Alabama.
I just can't get the 4th and goal from the 32 yard line to beat Auburn out of my head. If he can do that he has "something" to work on. The game ending play last night wasn't a great look for him - a low snap, but all he had to do was follow 77 into the endzone for 6.

I just can't get the 4th and goal from the 32 yard line to beat Auburn out of my head. If he can do that he has "something" to work on. The game ending play last night wasn't a great look for him - a low snap, but all he had to do was follow 77 into the endzone for 6.

He is a great athlete so he can do some spectacular things on the field especially against other college players. But as a whole, his quarterbacking is not close to NFL level.

Not impressed with McCarthy at all. Never really was
Nor am I...If he enters, and we take him in the 2nd or third, that sets us up to go QB round 1 early in 2025...Just a waste
For me it’s either Daniel’s or Penix this draft.
Super intrigued by both, especially Penix who I think is a superior passer
AD Mitchell is really good too.
Love his game, should be a lower WR1 or high end WR2...what a baller...Worthy is good too

Should be a great game tonight. I don’t think Michigan has really seen this type of offense. They might get caught off guard. However, Washington hasn’t seen this kind of run game either. If I was Harbaugh i’d have the dline with their hands up all game to try to knock em down.

Not sure who’s gonna win this one.

Watch Mc Carthy have the game of his career

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back