PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

216 on the ground, 245 through the air...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady to Brown

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
This is what Pennington and the Dolphins put up on the Patriots defense today. Thats 461 total yards of offense. I can't imagine what the Colts, Chargers or Denver will put up.

The defense could not stop the pass in the middle of the field, they could not stop the run, the direct snap to Brown would still be working now if the game had not ended several hours ago. The front 3,5 or even 7 did not lay a hand on Pennington all day. The secondary was beat for 245 yards.

This defense is a mess.

This is what Pennington and the Dolphins put up on the Patriots defense today. Thats 461 total yards of offense. I can't imagine what the Colts, Chargers or Denver will put up.

The defense could not stop the pass in the middle of the field, they could not stop the run, the direct snap to Brown would still be working now if the game had not ended several hours ago. The front 3,5 or even 7 did not lay a hand on Pennington all day. The secondary was beat for 245 yards.

This defense is a mess.

It was one game. Let's not go overboard. The Dolphins played like they had nothing to lose throwing every trick play in the book at the Pats. Just because they sucked this game doesn't mean it is a trend. Any team can sneak up on a better team and smoke them in one game. Our last regular season loss came to a crappy Dolphins team that smoked us 21-0 with Brady under center.

This defense is a mess.

what were you saying the last two weeks?!? I'll bet you were singing a different tune. Sleep on it dude. I know it hurts, I want to throw up too.

I'm actually still in shock. There will be lots to work on in practice the next couple of weeks.

They played so bad that opposing coaches will NOT gain any insight from the films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes