PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Bring Drew Bledsoe back to finish the season. This team could use a QB who is Tall with a Strong Arm(tm)

When (formerly our) Ashley is trashing Mac then he really ain’t the guy. Full stop…

At the risk of bringing up an old, sensitive situation, why exactly was she banned? I remember Ian apologizing to BGC (I believe)... just never found out why.

At the risk of bringing up an old, sensitive situation, why exactly was she banned? I remember Ian apologizing to BGC (I believe)... just never found out why.
My guess is she did something as a mod that she shouldn’t have. I don’t know the specifics only Ian does. I still miss her and her enthusiasm. We need more of that here right now. Lol

Didn't want to pay $41+ to upgrade my Cable Package to watch this game, so opted old school radio.. I know how bad they played because their homer, Scott Zolak, crapped all of this team and Mac Jones throughout this game.
Thank goodness I did pay the cable extortion fee, cause it would have been a waste of money..
From what I heard, it was reminiscent of the way the Pats played the early 90's...

Didn't want to pay $41+ to upgrade my Cable Package to watch this game, so opted old school radio.. I know how bad they played because their homer, Scott Zolak, crapped all of this team and Mac Jones throughout this game.
Thank goodness I did pay the cable extortion fee, cause it would have been a waste of money..
From what I heard, it was reminiscent of the way the Pats played the early 90's...

You made a wise decision

There are multiple areas to start, but we have to prioritize. One stat i saw was rushed on 50% of drop-backs. Yikes.

Just a really hard game to watch and change for the sake of change is necessary.

You know you could do this same analysis with Bill Walsh/Joe Montana, Lombardi/Bart Starr, Jimmy Johnson/Troy Aikman. Check out these coaches winning percentage without the quarterback they are closely associated with.
Yep. It's so dumb.

You can add Chuck Noll/Bradshaw to that list as well.

Uche pulled a hudini after Judon went down. He can go kick rocks after the season.
Uche won't get as much as he thinks in FA he's very one dimensional one trick pony.

In the past when gambling was a very real problem in sports, that unbelievably bad throw of Mac would have ilicited instant suspicion that bookies were somehow involved

Kid is doing his best N'Keal Harry impersonation! What is it with New England and Wide Receiver draft picks?!
He's a very eloquent speaker interviews very well too. Haven't you heard the football field is a debating society. We have nobody but BB to thank for that no wonder he's the Greatest.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back