Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

6 games left. How many more wins for your 2023 Patriots?

Votes: 22 26.2%

Votes: 39 46.4%

Votes: 17 20.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10. I BELIEVE IN THE 6 TIME WORLD CHAMPS

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Mac Jones and Jordan Richards both suck

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Only remaining win this season is the day Mac Jones is released

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really think this is the weakest we’ve seen the kc offense since mahomes took over. That being said we are currently the worst offense in football.

Arguments can be made for other teams' offenses being worse than New England -- Giants, Panthers, Jete, etc. The Pats are 26th overall in yards gained, for example. If you want to go only by points scored, the Pats might be last overall BUT have scored more offensive touchdowns than the Giants, Jete and Carolina. Pretty bad, yes. The worst, maybe not.

Lol I'm not even joking
BB seems to always scheme up something vs Reid offenses...
There's also a possibility we get smoked but I can see the upset
I can see Bill specifically targeting the Chiefs game as a game to win with a different QB starting - Zappe, Grier, whoever. Then he can hang his hat on that fact that he managed to beat the Chiefs and if he wasn’t saddled with Mac all year the outlook would’ve been different.

1 more win.

250 more new threads.
Noted. Since you enjoy them that much maybe I’ll make 500. All of them after week 5 of course. It’s the year of the smurf and he’s taking over the NFL. It’s inevitable. Just watch.

Really??
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

Noted. Since you enjoy them that much maybe I’ll make 500. All of them after week 5 of course. It’s the year of the smurf and he’s taking over the NFL. It’s inevitable. Just watch.
Your new shoes fitting ok?

if they lose 5 out of 6, they're assured no worse than the 3rd pick.
And that's the Hope we have to be in atleast the Three spot any spot after Three will be disappointing. We haven't Drafted in this position for more than a decade we have to make the best of it. We need to hit on atleast 5 Players next Draft to set the future of this Team.

And that's the Hope we have to be in atleast the Three spot any spot after Three will be disappointing. We haven't Drafted in this position for more than a decade we have to make the best of it. We need to hit on atleast 5 Players next Draft to set the future of this Team.
Also depending on who the coach is we may need to hit on a bunch of young underpaid free agents and rookie free agents if we are putting in say a 4-3.

Who starts?

Mac gives you the best chance to get the #1 overall pick... play Mac.

Zappe or Grier will accidentally win you some games.

Who starts?

Mac gives you the best chance to get the #1 overall pick... play Mac.

Zappe or Grier will accidentally win you some games.
Zappe won't win squat. He stinks like McCorkle and will be sent packing with him.

Grier possibly. No recent tape on him. I'd still rather see him play so we see something new. Or even better Cunningham but that's not happening.

Zappe won't win squat. He stinks like McCorkle and will be sent packing with him.

Grier possibly. No recent tape on him. I'd still rather see him play so we see something new. Or even better Cunningham but that's not happening.
Grier is not on the team.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back