PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A "come to Jesus meeting" regarding TB

Hey dipshit. the nfl had no legal right to look at Brady's phone they don't have warrant power.

Where is the punishment for Stephen Gostowki who refused to turn over his phone?

Who cares whether they have the "legal" power or not (but it sounds like they did have that power - but that's besides the point). All you seem to care about is whether the guy can escape punishment regardless of whether he may or may not have done it, whereas everyone else just wants to know the truth.

An innocent man doesn't hide or destroy evidence. So why did Brady do this when if he just handed it over it might have completely absolved him of the accusations?

I just posted a summary of the phone evidence that Brady provided, and where its been pointed out where there are obvious omissions in evidence.

Clearly this has to influence a judge's perception of Tom's innocence. Seriously - a guy would have to be stupid not to just hand over his phone unless he had something to hide, and his actions have bit him in the ass.

Hey ****ing dipshit 2 judges ruled in favor of Brady so **** off you ****ing troll.

How many times have we heard integrity? :rolleyes:

Other teams wanted to "get" NE for years of perceived cheating.

So why not have an investigation on that? That would be the way to do it.

No, they get Goodell to assess absurd penalties over a possible equipment violation - that's integrity?

Hey ****ing dipshit 2 judges ruled in favor of Brady so **** off you ****ing troll.

Uh, no. Two judges determined that the NFL overstepped its authority - and that got overruled on appeal. No judge determined that Brady was not guilty of the accusation.

Even so - WHY WON'T PATRIOT FANS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BRADY SHOULD JUST NOT HAVE DESTROYED THE PHONE BEFORE ALLOWING THE NFL TO SEARCH IT?!?!?

I'm not a moderator with privileges to see it, but it's "more probable than not" the IP is not in NE, but in Baltimore, Indianapolis, etc, maybe an email or initial profile that hints bad intentions.

Hold on!?!? Even if true why does that even matter? The points I've made might be controversial but they are based on reason and fact.

Why is it that none of you will acknowledge that Brady should not have destroyed his phone? If we acknowledged this then all of this would blow over - its our refusal to acknowledge this that will assure that this stench stays with us forever and we stay a laughingstock.

How many times have we heard integrity? :rolleyes:

Other teams wanted to "get" NE for years of perceived cheating.

So why not have an investigation on that? That would be the way to do it.

No, they get Goodell to assess absurd penalties over a possible equipment violation - that's integrity?

If the Patriots just came out and said "yup, our equipment guys did it. Just like all 31 of the other teams in the league did it" then the Patriots would have been slapped with a fine and nobody would have cared.

But it appeared that there was a coverup and a lack of cooperation by the Patriots and Brady. And it didn't help that the Patriots have some history to overcome as well.

As I said - the coverup is worse than the crime. Why won't any of you acknowledge this?

Judge Richard Berman: "What actual direct evidence do you have on Mr. Brady"

nfl attorney Daniel Nash: "We don't have any"

NOW **** OFF TROLL

Texts sent to Brady from other employees clearly inferred Brady's involvement in the deflation of the balls - and logic supports this inference. And because Brady destroyed his cell phone the NFL were unable to complete their investigation, were they?

You do realize that the cell phone company stated that they do not save all texts on their servers, right? - so the paper files are incomplete and there may have been evidence lost that will never be recovered.

Or are you just going to ignore the fact that the subject of the investigation destroyed evidence?

Someone accused of crime who destroys evidence is almost always found guilty. How come you won't acknowledge this?

ITS A FACT. The coverrup is worse than the crime. The sooner you acknowledge this the sooner people will stop ridiculing Patriots fanbase, because you're refusal to acknowledge this makes us all look like morons.

Hold on!?!? Even if true why does that even matter? The points I've made might be controversial but they are based on reason and fact.

Why is it that none of you will acknowledge that Brady should not have destroyed his phone? If we acknowledged this then all of this would blow over - its our refusal to acknowledge this that will assure that this stench stays with us forever and we stay a laughingstock.

When I moderated, I've seen too many n00bs immediately proceeding to raise hell, often with IPs from suspicious places, an email like [email protected]. Again, I can't see that, but have a gut feeling based on seeing this time and time again.

Start this flaming thread with no intro. Who are you? What do you like about the Patriots? If you had done that, it would assured a lot of people you are one of us, but too late. People in the past that do what you did at this point will make up whatever stuff about their profile or personal info to facilitate their trolling.

At best, you have poor people skills. Most people introduce themselves and become familiar...then they are entitled to get negative. Good luck defending: "Hi PatsFans.com - Brady sucks" .... "Gee, I accidentally went after the one person held in the highest regard here?"

Many will find it strange that you did not go after the more obvious failings of say, Ray Rice, Jimmy Manziel, Greg Hardy, a few owners, and Goodell.

I'm not really talking to you, but just confirming to everybody else what they suspect.

I have nothing more to say.

I doubt you will have much more to say. ;););)

Last edited:
When I moderated, I've seen too many n00bs immediately proceeding to raise hell, often with IPs from suspicious places, an email like [email protected]. Again, I can't see that, but have a gut feeling based on seeing this time and time again.

Start this flaming thread with no intro. Who are you? What do you like about the Patriots? If you had done that, it would assured a lot of people you are one of us, but too late. People in the past that do what you did at this point will make up whatever stuff about their profile or personal info to facilitate their trolling.

At best, you have poor people skills. Most people introduce themselves and become familiar...then they are entitled to get negative. Good luck defending: "Hi PatsFans.com - Brady sucks" .... "Gee, I accidentally went after the one person held in the highest regard here?"

Many will find it strange that you did not go after the more obvious failings of say, Ray Rice, Jimmy Manziel, Greg Hardy, a few owners, and Goodell.

I'm not really talking to you, but just confirming to everybody else what they suspect.

I have nothing more to say.

I doubt you will have much more to say. ;););)

You are

a) deflecting from a legit discussion point, and

b) who cares who or where a person is from? This is a discussion forum.

Who here said "Brady sucks"? I'm not even arguing that Brady is guilty of what he was accused of.

But why on earth do people like you ignore the fact that 1) he destroyed evidence, and 2) act like that shouldn't matter?

Because it makes all Patriots fans look stupid to be such blind homers that we ignore irrefutable facts.

But why on earth do people like you ignore the fact that 1) he destroyed evidence, and 2) act like that shouldn't matter?

Because it makes all Patriots fans look stupid to be such blind homers that we ignore irrefutable facts.

Do you think Peyton Manning took HGH?

Do you think Peyton Manning took HGH?

1) why are you deflecting?
2) if he did he should get punished badly
3) without testing positive, its hard to find him guilty of "taking" HGH
4) I'm not sure its against the rules to possess HGH
5) I hate Peyton Manning because I do believe something went very wrong at UT
6) your question is irrelevant.

I answered your question. So answer mine to get back on topic:

1) Do you acknowledge that Tom Brady destroyed evidence; and
2) Do you recognize that the coverup is worse than being guilty of what he was accused of?

No I don't think Brady destroyed evidence because the nfl legally wasn't entitled to his phone and said it wasn't needed.

They found zero evidence when they went through Jastremski and McNally's phones. If they didn't find any direct evidence of Brady telling them to do it on their phones they sure as **** weren't gonna find it on Brady's.

What ****ing cover up, dipshit? Only thing that happened here was a framejob witch hunt and a severe example of a a commissioner trying to make an example of his power.

Now piss off troll

No I don't think Brady destroyed evidence because the nfl legally wasn't entitled to his phone and said it wasn't needed.

They found zero evidence when they went through Jastremski and McNally's phones. If they didn't find any direct evidence of Brady telling them to do it on their phones they sure as **** weren't gonna find it on Brady's.

What ****ing cover up, dipshit? Only thing that happened here was a framejob witch hunt and a severe example of a a commissioner trying to make an example of his power.

Now piss off troll

You're in denial. Of course Brady destroyed his phone when they requested to search it.

And of course the NFL was legally entitled to request a search of Brady's phone text messages because if it wasn't then his defence team wouldn't have turned over paper evidence of text messages to the NFL.

It doesn't matter what they did or didn't find on anyone else's phones. If Brady isn't cooperative with the investigation then, as the 2nd Circuit Court judges stated - contrary to your opinion -

"the cell phone's destruction merely provided further support for the Commissioner's determination that Brady had failed to cooperate, and served as the basis for an adverse inference as to his participation in the scheme to deflate footballs."

Finally, any reasonable litigant would understand that the destruction of evidence, revealed just days before the start of the arbitration proceedings, would be an important issue. It is well established that the law permits a trier of fact to infer that a party who deliberately destroys relevant evidence the party had an obligation to produce did so in order to conceal damaging information from the adjudicator."

What is so hard to understand here? Are you being intentionally obtuse?

You are clinging to this notion that Brady somehow wasn't legally obligated to turn over his phone - which means that you're also clinging to a notion that he might escape being found guilty due to a technicality instead of just handing over the evidence and being cleared of the accusations through due diligence.

Its kind of like relying on a lawyer to prevent the admission of the murder weapon based on a stupid technicality.

You're in denial which makes all Patriots fans look bad.

Last edited:
You're in denial. Of course Brady destroyed his phone when they requested to search it.

And of course the NFL was legally entitled to request a search of Brady's phone text messages because if it wasn't then his defence team wouldn't have turned over paper evidence of text messages to the NFL.

It doesn't matter what they did or didn't find on anyone else's phones. If Brady isn't cooperative with the investigation then, as the 2nd Circuit Court judges stated - contrary to your opinion -

"the cell phone's destruction merely provided further support for the Commissioner's determination that Brady had failed to cooperate, and served as the basis for an adverse inference as to his participation in the scheme to deflate footballs."

Finally, any reasonable litigant would understand that the destruction of evidence, revealed just days before the start of the arbitration proceedings, would be an important issue. It is well established that the law permits a trier of fact to infer that a party who deliberately destroys relevant evidence the party had an obligation to produce did so in order to conceal damaging information from the adjudicator."

What is so hard to understand here? Are you being intentionally obtuse?

You are clinging to this notion that Brady somehow wasn't legally obligated to turn over his phone - which means that you're also clinging to a notion that he might escape being found guilty due to a technicality instead of just handing over the evidence and being cleared of the accusations through due diligence.

You're in denial which makes all Patriots fans look bad.

Judge Richard Berman and Chief Judge Robert Katzmann disagree. They ruled in favor of Brady.

Also **** off with this "making Pats fans look bad" troll ****. WE DO NOT GIVE A **** HOW OTHER PEOPLE VIEW US, YOU DUMB PIECE OF **** TROLL. If the phone was really the reason why then he should have been fined $50k like Brett Favre was for refusing to hand over his phone when he sent **** picks to that chick.

Judge Richard Berman and Chief Judge Robert Katzmann disagree. They ruled in favor of Brady.

Also **** off with this "making Pats fans look bad" troll ****. WE DO NOT GIVE A **** HOW OTHER PEOPLE VIEW US, YOU DUMB PIECE OF **** TROLL. If the phone was really the reason why then he should have been fined $50k like Brett Favre was for refusing to hand over his phone when he sent **** picks to that chick.

You have no clue.

They did not determine that Brady was not guilty. They concluded that the NFL overstepped. Big difference.

But your insistence to cling to these arguments prove that you don't understand what exactly is going on.

Regarding Favre, he was punished for not turning over his phone. Precedent had been set. But the issue you are failing to grasp is that Brady's guilt on this issue was cemented when he didn't turn over his phone, so he was punished for being guilty of deflategate. He wasn't punished any further because of withholding the phone (unless you're arguing that the NFL should fine him a further $50k?)

And its unfortunate that you don't care how other people view our fanbase because they judge us by the lowest common denominator like you, and tar us all with the same brush. I personally don't like being viewed as idiots when its only a portion of the fanbase that makes us look so stupid.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back