PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick to Co-Host NFL Draft on the Pat McAfee Show

Hopefully Belichick won't go off on non-sports conversations like McAfee's former BFF, Aaron Rodgers.

First step in trying to rehab his image as a sourpuss with poor communication skills
Whoa, whoa there. He is a sourpuss to the football press because he has no respect for them, and he did not want to give them any words that could possibly be endlessly analyzed and picked apart and criticized and quoted-out-of-context by idiots such as Felger and Jones (although I am liking Felger more since there is someone much worse than him on the air, Adam Jones).

He is not a sourpuss and has great communication skills with his players, but we don't see that.

You are probably right. You are the expert on derisive grunts and snorts.
Did someone say snort

59bace02e0e37546e8fb5dc9_giphy%20(85).gif

You are probably right. You are the expert on derisive grunts and snorts.
Still bearing some kind of weird grudge even though I've been more or less gone because I'm sick to death of draft talk.

Still bearing some kind of weird grudge even though I've been more or less gone because I'm sick to death of draft talk.
I have a grudge on those who are holding grudges lol can't they stop raining on my parade I'm still celebrating 6.

Is Bill going to identify the 1st round reaches ?

Is that comment unfair .... oh well needs be said.
One trait of Belichick is his honesty ... stay real Bill.

Only to reappear griping and moaning. Be happy and cheerful, amazing things will happen.

Only to reappear griping and moaning. Be happy and cheerful, amazing things will happen.
What am I griping about? That I'm tired of the endless draft speculation threads? I'm hardly the only person who feels this way.

You took a swipe at me first.

Actually, you know what? Welcome to my blocked list. I've had enough of you. You're clearly not right in the head and the last thing I'll say to you is, seek help.

Did you locate Ashley's hidden stash of happy pills?
Charisma? You must be kidding. Perhaps you have not seen his press conferenes?

Just because once in a while he likes to talk for 3 hours about the modern history of the long snapper does not mean he has charisma

Great coach but dull sourpuss with no personality.

He is trying to rehab imsge so someone will hire him as a head cosch.

It’ll definitely be interesting getting his feedback when the Pats pick. Imagine if they take a QB and he says that guy sucks. Lol
That would mean we took the right guy.

Charisma? You must be kidding. Perhaps you have not seen his press conferenes?

Just because once in a while he likes to talk for 3 hours about the modern history of the long snapper does not mean he has charisma

Great coach but dull sourpuss with no personality.

He is trying to rehab imsge so someone will hire him as a head cosch.

He's like that in high visibility situations. He's not like that elsewhere.

We should set up a Bingo card for his favorite phrases. "Had a lot of production in college." "Played in a good program." "Great value for where he was picked."
That's a good idea.

Trying to wrap my head around why McAfee's show. He could be anywhere.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back