PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolt fans confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chargers are due against the patriots. i hate to say it, but they've been snake bitten against the pats so many times. hope i'm wrong.

In that case....... what are the Bills? Super-de-duper overdue...... That haven't won against the Patriots since 2003. Are we to expect that we're gonna lose to them soon because we're due?

There is no such thing as being "due" in football. You win or lose based on the way you play on any given Sunday and not on any statistical probability or to equal out some law of averages.

Right just because the Chargers don't run it up like the patsies do? Plus we didn't have most of our weapons and our offense still went nuts.

Yup, they ran the score up so much that they actually won most of their games. What a novel concept; the Chargers probably could have benefited from emulating it; then they might have won their division...

Yup, they ran the score up so much that they actually won most of their games. What a novel concept; the Chargers probably could have benefited from emulating it; then they might have won their division...

I think the Patriots score last season reflects their record. You don't get to have a 14-2 record without scoring a lot of points. If we had scored more points, we wouldn't have been 9-7.

the chargers are due against the patriots. i hate to say it, but they've been snake bitten against the pats so many times. hope i'm wrong.

Football isn't menstrual cycles.

This is football. You are only due for a win if you earn a win.

Lets see..our offense is paid to score.....

Your opponents defense is paid to stop you......hmmmmm

if you do your job....you would not have to worry either team running up the score......

I'm sure the Chargers would have loved to run up the score against the Vikings. But it is pretty hard to run up the score when you are losing the game for 3 quarters.

Last time Brady lost at home in the regular season. Just take your loss Dolts fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right just because the Chargers don't run it up like the patsies do? Plus we didn't have most of our weapons and our offense still went nuts.

Careful kiddo, you might not be back for our next meeting.

It's not really a streak, taking out the two playoff losses at home is kinda bogus.

This is more true than anything! The Chargers defense has solid players at every position and is better than the pats defense. Meanwhile the Chargers offense is just as deadly as the Patriots. The Chargers should romp!:rocker:

Then why did the chargers give up more points than the pats did last year?

Don't feed the troll people

thats why they are called the San Diego Dischargers.....

dropping poop everywhere .....:yeeha::yeeha:

This is 2011 I really don't care that the chargers had the number 1 defense last year. Neither team won the super bowl and thats all that matters in San Diego and New England.

Winning the SB matters in San Diego?

Who knew. So how does that explain Norv?

Not worried about the Chargers defense at all!
I'm worried about our secondary vs their receivers
Not worried about their running game at all.
I think we win the game by 10 plus if our secondary can hold it's own against the likes of Jackson and Floyd
I hope we see Edds activated to take Gates away, as opposed to Guyton who I know Belichick loves.
I think we'll see one or two impact plays from Barrett who will feel more comfortable the second game at what he see's and trusts it to make a play.
After seeing how Henne had success against us I trust Rivers to test us deep early and often just hope the troops are ready.
They will show us a aggressive blitzing scheme so I expect the Gronks to be mainly blockers this game.
Hernandez will be shadowed almost every down.
We need big plays from Edelman and Price to catch a confident D off guard
We need to get the running game going early not draws and tosses but right at the strength the teeth of their D would like to see some Vereen and Ridley mixed in with BJGE save woodhead for third and fives and more to have a receiver and viable draw option out the backfield.
I think we will see the tight ends be sent as receivers around the 20, 30 yardline especially on playaction.

In short I hope we run the ball and stop the big play and we'll start 2 and 0

Then why did the chargers give up more points than the pats did last year?

Hey man, it doesn't matter that New England scored more points and allowed less points than San Diego. What matters is yardage.

What are the chances that SUPERDOUCHE sticks around after tonight?

bolt2_t593.jpg

Naw, he has to get up early to drive the school bus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back