PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolt fans confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Mike Tolbert can handle the truth.

Who can tackle the toldozer in the flat on the cheatriots??

"Cheatriots", huh? Are all Chargers fans that creative?

I guess your IQ is directly proportional to the amount of Lombardis San Diego has won so far.

Mike Tolbert doesn't allow substitutions. He transforms into another player.

Tolbert is that other player. No transformation needed.

What rhymes with the word bolt?

boldt bolt bolte colt dolt hohlt holt holte jolt molt nolt nolte oldt olt rolt schmoldt solt stoldt stolt stolte volt woldt

San Diego Chargers AKA- San Diego Rechargers, San Diego Deadbolts

Last edited:
A buddy of mine is a Chargers season ticket holder. He thinks this is the strongest Bolts team in years; says the offensive and defensive lines are solid (Castillo not a big loss), and that their defensive backfield is very good. I think this will be a tough game.

A buddy of mine is a Chargers season ticket holder. He thinks this is the strongest Bolts team in years; says the offensive and defensive lines are solid (Castillo not a big loss), and that their defensive backfield is very good. I think this will be a tough game.

While the Castillo thing may or may not be true, isn't it strange how starters are always the best at what they do right up until they get hurt or sign somewhere else, then they're not a big loss? A whole lot of posters here are guilty of it too, it's certainly not a Chargers-exclusive thing... just a really strange coincidence how that works out :p

The Bolts would be dangerous if they had a head coach who actually won something. Unfotunately, Sid Gilman and Don Coryell aren't available.

Last edited:
I do agree that this is going to be a great game.....a street fight....and not a cake walk...anyone predicting a blowout for either side is a homer....hoping for the best...

Go pats

Now I know you don't know jack about the Chargers or their fans if you think losing Luis Glasstillo is a major loss for us.

I bet that if he wasn't injured, you'd be telling us that he was going to terrorize the O-Line! But now he is injured, he is cr*p!

This is more true than anything! The Chargers defense has solid players at every position and is better than the pats defense. Meanwhile the Chargers offense is just as deadly as the Patriots. The Chargers should romp!:rocker:

That's it, I have had enough, welcome to the ignore list!

If you didn't go on about the same thing I might care!

Looks like TheSolderKing now has a friend on my list!

they were favored to romp ....last year....too and look what happened....as I have constantly heard charger fans ...saying we did this and that wrong and the pats stunk.....no matter how you slice it .....we got the W

anyone can be beaten on any given sunday...so dont count your chickens...

"not so many thing have to for the chargers and the bolts"

All hail the all seeing Oracle...

any moron knows... you have turnovers ....it lessons the chance of a team to actually winning the game...

BTW why didnt the chargers destroy the all-mighty Vikings....oh yeah that's right ....they played there 3rd stringers so they could have everyone ready to play the pats.....I am sure you are bowing to the all mighty Norv Turner....

:youtheman:

BTW - Chargers 34 Cheatriots 24 is not a romp.....

You won't get 4 turnovers. A rookie wont throw the ball on the ground after a big play. We wont get a 5 yard penalty before the fg to tie the game late. Fact is alot of things need to go right for the Patriots to beat the Chargers and not so many thing have to for the chargers and the bolts can still win because they are the superior all around team right now.

In case you lose, be sure to call 1-800-273-8255 immediately.

You are setting yourself up for a big fall.

Keep the suicide hotline handy.

You won't get 4 turnovers. A rookie wont throw the ball on the ground after a big play. We wont get a 5 yard penalty before the fg to tie the game late. Fact is alot of things need to go right for the Patriots to beat the Chargers and not so many thing have to for the chargers and the bolts can still win because they are the superior all around team right now.

Now he is just trolling...has no idea what he is talking about..guarantee this kid started watching football within 2 years

Just FYI, you're the latest in a long line of Chargers clowns to come over here and go full ****** expounding all of the ways in which the Chargers are better. Only difference is that it used to be all about pimping Tomlinson and Merriman. They were always wrong then, and so are you.

This is more true than anything! The Chargers defense has solid players at every position and is better than the pats defense. Meanwhile the Chargers offense is just as deadly as the Patriots. The Chargers should romp!:rocker:

The Patriots put up 518 points last season.
The Chargers put up 441 points last season.

Good luck with that "just as deadly" theory.

oh come on....he might be dyslexic.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back