PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Contemporary Christian Music Video Thread

Ok Lifer, I have a serious question here. The only "christian" band I've ever genuinely liked is Live. Do you like the music or the message? I've always wondered that about people who like Creed, P.O.D., Evanescence etc.

Ok Lifer, I have a serious question here. The only "christian" band I've ever genuinely liked is Live. Do you like the music or the message? I've always wondered that about people who like Creed, P.O.D., Evanescence etc.

Both. the David Crowder Band, Switchfoot, The Newsboys, Third Day, these are terrific bands. Desperation Band as well. Sure, the message is part of it as well, but thats the case with most music.
I grew up loving the Beatles, still do. But i wasnt a Christian then, so if they were singing lyrics with a Christian message i wouldnt have listened as much probably.

All music speaks to something, so it goes hand in hand i guess. Ive always loved music, so this speaks to me.

see above group July 4th

daniel eric groves

July, 4 2008 at *Encounter Worship Night*
95 Old Loudon Rd, Concord, New Hampshire 03781
Cost :

Encounter Worship Night Service Begins @ 7:00pm www.wordoflifenh.org Call (603) 228-2444 www.danielericgroves.org

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back