PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie: The Jets will definitely make the playoffs this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn.:blahblah:

Of course they are going to make the playoffs. As co-owners of Metlife stadium, they are going to get prime seats for the Giants' home playoff games. They plan to attend the Giants' game(s) as a team.

And if he said "No, we're not gonna make it" people would be vilifying him for giving up on his team ridiculously early.

It's the halfway point, anything can happen and any competitor should absolutely believe they're gonna fight it out and make it happen. If they don't they shouldn't be playing the game.

Eh, I saw the interview on NFLN and they asked him if they Jets will make the playoffs. It's not like any half decent competitor will answer no.

...but he's on the Jets so we have to laugh at him even if it makes us look more stupid than Cromartie, right?

Right?

ok mr 3-5..good luck with that

And if he said "No, we're not gonna make it" people would be vilifying him for giving up on his team ridiculously early.

It's the halfway point, anything can happen and any competitor should absolutely believe they're gonna fight it out and make it happen. If they don't they shouldn't be playing the game.

The smart thing especially considering the team would have been a response of:

"We are just focusing on Seattle right now"

"You definitely won't get pregnant." -Cromartie

People type, "LMAO" and "LOL" all the time. It ought to mean, "laughing my RexRyan off" or "laughing out loud"..... But people rarely actually do those things when they type LMAO or LOL.

In this case, I really did LMAO.

The smart thing especially considering the team would have been a response of:

"We are just focusing on Seattle right now"

Why is that the 'smart thing'?

Nobody in the NFL, at all, is going to be up in arms about this. The Seahawks aren't going to say the Jets are looking past them.

It'd true, they will.

But, only because at that point in time a new bubble universe was broken off from ours and in that timeline, the jets do make the playoffd, only to break the record for the worst defeat in post season history.

Unfortunately Cro has to deal with this timeline and sadly, his statement won't be true for our reality.

You know, a couple of years ago, you'd have to say that the Jets could win 7 of the 8 remaining games on their schedule. The problem is, even 7-1 may not be good enough to make the playoffs. If they play great the rest of the way, the best I see is 5-3 (losses to the Seahawks, Chargers and Patriots) and another season stuck at 8-8.

New York Jets Schedule
11/11 @ Seahawks
11/18 @ Rams
11/22 Patriots
12/02 Cardinals
12/09 @ Jaguars
‎12/17 @Titans
12/23 Chargers
12/30 @Bills

Seattle made it in at 7-9 not too long ago. I guess it's possible.

It's also possible that Mark Sanchez is our starting QB next season, and I put the odds at about the same of either thing actually happening.

Quite the intellectual Cro is huh? Real Scholar ! Great vocabulary, articulate, cerebral, you can tell he was an English major can't ya ?

This ass is hoping beyond hope they make the playoffs, even with his new contract, the extra playoff money will do wonders with Holiday gifts for the little ones. Not to mention the extra name tags he'll need.

Cro you're a waste and a walking POS !

Here is a novel idea, he should STFU and say nothing.

You know, a couple of years ago, you'd have to say that the Jets could win 7 of the 8 remaining games on their schedule. The problem is, even 7-1 may not be good enough to make the playoffs. If they play great the rest of the way, the best I see is 5-3 (losses to the Seahawks, Chargers and Patriots) and another season stuck at 8-8.

New York Jets Schedule
11/11 @ Seahawks
11/18 @ Rams
11/22 Patriots
12/02 Cardinals
12/09 @ Jaguars
‎12/17 @Titans
12/23 Chargers
12/30 @Bills

The best I see is 2-6.
The only possible home win is SD.
They might be a little better than Jax, but thats a big question mark, and are worse than every other team they face on the road.
6-10 will take a miracle.

Yeah he's right,

Their gonna make the playoffs, all 53 of them in the stands watching the Pat's play for the AFC Championship.:rocker: Rex is gone next year and the Jet's will go back to being the Jet's again...

If the NHL season is cancelled I'd say it's unlikely the Winnipeg Jets will be making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents