PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Thanksgiving Fake punt

The Early Bird MUST relieve Bill of those duties, and fire Every Single Man who recommended Kneal Harry, SloJuan, Soreknee, the Little Duke, Cyrus the Virus, Glitch Richards, Dom Easily, Aaron Dropson et.al...or else he will NEVER raise another banner in his lifetime...or Jonathan's...
The drafts are getting so bad, Billy would have more success if he bought a draft guide and picked from there. Then he finds a f***ing reason not to play them with the most pointless draft pick of 2019 SloJuan being the only exception.

Oh and you forgot to add your boy Uncle Dugg to the list.

The drafts are getting so bad, Billy would have more success if he bought a draft guide and picked from there. Then he finds a f***ing reason not to play them with the most pointless draft pick of 2019 SloJuan being the only exception.

Oh and you forgot to add your boy Uncle Dugg to the list.
He'll be added in due time...along with the rest of the Day 2 picks, more than likely...Uche has the best chance to break the mold, but I still wouldn't have traded up to #60 for him...

That's what I thought he was going to do when the Punter didn't bother to block the edge defender and ran past him...
Punter was covered, just out of camera, by a DB who did his job.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back