PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dalvin Cook sued in civil suit; NFL/ESPN try desperately to spin it

I really hate seeing this violence against women. Having said that, I completely fail to see how this is different than the AB situation. It actually looks worse... For that matter, it also seems worse to me than the Watson case.

Pre-draft Cooks was in trouble for sexual abuse of some sort that was supposed to hurt his draft stock.

I really hate seeing this violence against women. Having said that, I completely fail to see how this is different than the AB situation. It actually looks worse... For that matter, it also seems worse to me than the Watson case.
well yeah, you see pics of the ex with a beat up face.

AB was different because he posted threats and pictures of the woman’s kids on social media. That’s what got him out on the exempt list, not the accusations.

AB was different because he posted threats and pictures of the woman’s kids on social media. That’s what got him out on the exempt list, not the accusations.
No he didn't.

This is way worse and this woman actually has proof. If AB got blackballed over what he did, Cook should be released immediately.

This is the type of political garbage that ruins the threads. It’s unfortunate there are some who have zero self-control and must vomit up their agenda at every turn. This isn’t even close to the topic we’re discussing.

1636599813717.png

This is the type of political garbage that ruins the threads. It’s unfortunate there are some who have zero self-control and must vomit up their agenda at every turn. This isn’t even close to the topic we’re discussing.

View attachment 37495
Tame but on-point joke. Calm down.

View attachment 37495
lighten up Francis..it is on point actually as the police forces across many cities are down and that means less man power to investigate crimes.

The courts will have a field day with him. If a woman is assaulting you, it shouldn’t take an average man (let alone a professional athlete who works out every day) any more than one blow to end it. That’s multiple blows. He’s ****ed.

lighten up Francis..it is on point actually as the police forces across many cities are down and that means less man power to investigate crimes.
I actually took it as a joke.
It's odd how a sad but true fact like that can immediately get over-reactions.

You and everyone else replying to this post are just proving his point.

This is very similar to the Antonio Brown suit, but in that case, the league immediately embarked on taking him down and treated it as a very serious, very legitimate accusation.

The issue for the Patriots were the texts Brown sent threatening his accuser. And of course it didn't help that we were in the midst of Spagate.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back