PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone else hear what Mike Ditka just said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditka is an idiot, always has been, always will be.

This guy is complete bafoon he just said when he was filling out an injury report he made sure he didnt want to disieve the other team, like it was something never done!!! are you friggin kidding me no wonder this idiot isnt a coach anymore the guy lived on the talent of his players rather than his own brain

Ditka's a hothead, no doubt, cartmen. But it's buffoon, not bafoon and there is no such word as "disieve." I'm willing to bet Ditka did deceive the NFL a time or three; but spelling (we'll just forget about punctuation) counts, dude, especially if you're going to put people down and not look like an "idiot" yourself.

Ditka's a hothead, no doubt, cartmen. But it's buffoon, not bafoon and there is no such word as "disieve." I'm willing to bet Ditka did deceive the NFL a time or three; but spelling (we'll just forget about punctuation) counts, dude, especially if you're going to put people down and not look like an "idiot" yourself.

Oh, Gawd, I love this board!!!!:D :D :D !!!!

This board isn't worth my time to spell things correctly I have much more important things to do than spell check everything on an open forum. Obviously you do not. When's your next D&D tourney there Chooch?!

This board isn't worth my time to spell things correctly I have much more important things to do than spell check everything on an open forum. Obviously you do not. When's your next D&D tourney there Chooch?!

You may not have time to spell check everything but misspelling a simple word like "deceive" really brings into question your credibility. Look I agree with your overall point, but I know I cringe when I see something so blatant. Go ahead and continue to misspell everything you want, just know that it reflects on your credibility and therefore lessens the authority of your argument.

Just sayin....

This thread disieves me.

Speaking of faking injury reports.. Was Ditka saying the same thing after LaDanian "90%" Tomlinson shut it down after two carries? Maybe he was, but I certainly missed it.

[cartmen logic]Your posts aren't worth my time to translate/decipher. I have many more important things to do than to unravel every polysyllabic word you attempt to use in your posts. If the thoughts and ideas in your posts aren't worth your time or effort to express in lucid English, then they certainly aren't worth our time or effort to tease out some semblance of meaning, either.[/cartmen logic]

Last edited:
unfortunately, he's earned his right to speak out. he's in the HOF. he coached half of a great team (they also carried Buddy Ryan off the field after the 86 SB). it's a case of, if we agree with him, he's brilliant and if we disagree with him, he got hit in the head a few times too many when he was a player. we have to live with it. i just don't listen to him.

he's always sounded like a moron to me. this is nothing new. he's a member of the nfl hall of fame not mensa, that's obvious.

This guy is complete bafoon he just said when he was filling out an injury report he made sure he didnt want to disieve the other team, like it was something never done!!! are you friggin kidding me no wonder this idiot isnt a coach anymore the guy lived on the talent of his players rather than his own brain

No, he's just still pissed that Troy Brown beat him at BINGO a few years ago.
Poor guy, it just killed his will to live. Geeez, have some compassion:D

unfortunately, he's earned his right to speak out. he's in the HOF. he coached half of a great team (they also carried Buddy Ryan off the field after the 86 SB). it's a case of, if we agree with him, he's brilliant and if we disagree with him, he got hit in the head a few times too many when he was a player. we have to live with it. i just don't listen to him.

He's brilliant????? He traded his entire draft for Ricky"one more toke" Williams. Agree or disagree with him I will never think he is brilliant.

Last edited:
In 85 McMahon did not start against the Vikes and went in a halftime and threw like 3 touchdowns in a row. Somebody could have argued that if he could throw three TDs...

Did they have an injury report in 85?

He's brilliant????? He traded his entire draft for Ricky"one more toke" Williams. Agree or disagree with him I will never think he is brilliant.

dude, i was speaking hypothetically there. i think he's an idiot, but others don't and he's earned the right to speak. just ignore him.

so i misspelled 2 words and suddenly you cant read what i write
look the point is the man is an idiot and a bitter one at that

Mike Ditka has also said that the 2007 Patriots offense would do quite well against the 46 defense of the '85 Bears.

I just wanted to make sure there was full disclosure.

Did you just proclaim yourself too cool for spelling?

Well then, I'm too important for pants, time to drop trou in the office, baby!!

You know you're brainwashed when someone talks about following the rules set by the league and half the posters use that alone to jump on him for being an 'idiot'. :rolleyes:

I wasnt really hitting on the league rule part. BB doesnt break any rules my whole thing is that he acts like its wrong to hide info from the other team that could be deemed useful while still within the rules. Thats the stupid part

Did you just proclaim yourself too cool for spelling?

Well then, I'm too important for pants, time to drop trou in the office, baby!!

Oh god What have I started???!!! Please no don't I am sorry I will try to spell better in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe