PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional Playoff Game Rideshare/Tailgate

Darrone

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am driving up from Fairfield CT to tailgate with a local friend before the game in Lot P10. Looking to see if anyone wants to share a ride or a tailgate and save some gas money. Reply or shoot me a private message.

Ok, so I clearly need to sell myself a little:

I will be driving a very comfortable Murano with a full setup including: Tent, Chairs, Tables, Grill, Grill stand, Flag, TV Antennae (post game), and of course copious amounts of food and beer. Burgers and Dogs? No sir. I am an amateur chef who will be making some 36 hour marinated T-Bone steaks on the grill, along with Bacon paste thigh meat skewers, and honey siracha chicken wings. So if you want to eat and drink like a champion before watching the reigning champions, hit me up for a ride in.

I remember seeing your name in years past so between that n your posts I must say you sound like a real pro. We'll b tailgating in one of the satellite lots.
Good luck! GO PATS!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back