PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hernandez murder investigation moves to Providence strip club | Breaking News | providencejournal.com | The Providence Journal

PROVIDENCE -- The murder investigation surrounding Aaron Hernandez, a star tight end on the New England Patriots, touched down in Providence this week.

Providence police Det. Capt. Michael E. Correia confirmed that, on Thursday, his department assisted detectives from the Massachusetts State Police and North Attleboro police who wanted to retrieve a video from Club Desire, a strip club at 1 Franklin Sq., off of Eddy Street.

Correia said the video captured several nights of footage at the club. Hernandez was a frequent visitor at the club and presumably investigators want to see if the football player was there last weekend and who was with him.

Hernandez also was known to frequent other strip clubs in Providence, like the Cadillac Lounge.

"He's a customer at the Cadillac, a good customer," said owner **** Shappy. "They all come. Some I've never heard of. Well, (quarterback Tom) Brady never showed up."
LOL the Cadillac is a real lowlife strip club in Providence.

Last edited:
Think of it as you "misremembered", acknowledge that, and move on.

"Hi, sports fans!!"

Roger-Clemens.jpg

Clemens was far more believable during his questionings than Brock Sampson has been in this thread.

Yes, you have been insisting that the reports you've read are correct because you keep forming your opinion based on information that has already been called into question as to whether or not it was fact.

Um, no I absolutely have not. What I have said is that there is not convincing evidence that the reported major facts are incorrect. In that situation, the reported facts are more credible than suspicion.

The fact that you bring up Florio's BS about a "PAPER" warrant is just laughable. The guy hates the Patriots so much it's pathetic. Oh, and he's quoting Fox25. But, yeah. He's credible. :rolleyes:

It's not a Florio report, he's reposting a FOX report. Not that FOX is a great source, but, to be frank, it makes the most sense given what we know (think we know?).

Sorry, but you've been destroyed on this subject. Your insistence on continuing to grasp at straws and hold on as tight as possible is laughable.

Not sure what you mean by "destroyed" given that nobody on this forum has any direct knowledge and the best argument in the other direction is that the media has been inconsistent. Not very convincing, that.

You lied. It's a simple thing, and it was easily demonstrated. The rest is just you avoiding the admission.

Only if you willfully misinterpret and are just trying to construct narratives, which you obviously are. You're one of those forest for the trees guys aren't you? Anyways, it's already pretty obvious nobody pays attention to you on this forum, so whatever dude. Nobody lied and I've been super fair to AHern given the situation.

Only if you willfully misinterpret and are just trying to construct narratives, which you obviously are. You're one of those forest for the trees guys aren't you? Anyways, it's already pretty obvious nobody pays attention to you on this forum, so whatever dude. Nobody lied and I've been super fair to AHern given the situation.

Nothing was willfully misinterpreted. You lied. It's in black and white. You could have said that you'd re-evaluated and decided that was unfair. You could have gone with misremembered. You could have just said that you'd had a change of heart without even realizing it, acknowledged the inconsistencies, and moved on. You had a bunch of options

Instead, you keep doubling down. As you put it.... whatever dude.

Nothing was willfully misinterpreted. You lied. It's in black and white. You could have said that you'd re-evaluated and decided that was unfair. You could have gone with misremembered. You could have just said that you'd had a change of heart without even realizing it, acknowledged the inconsistencies, and moved on. You had a bunch of options

Instead, you keep doubling down. As you put it.... whatever dude.

You're one of those guys who, when he doesn't have anything useful to contribute, tries to find miniscule fault with others and doesn't listen or incorporate what they have to say about it. Which means you're not interested in a conversation and really more about having internet fights about useless points. So congratulations that you've said and contributed nothing useful and basically ignored the bulk of what I've said to try to score some inconsequential point about nothing? One that doesn't even make sense? Yeah.

You're one of those guys who, when he doesn't have anything useful to contribute, tries to find miniscule fault with others and doesn't listen or incorporate what they have to say about it. Which means you're not interested in a conversation and really more about having internet fights about useless points. So congratulations that you've said and contributed nothing useful and basically ignored the bulk of what I've said to try to score some inconsequential point about nothing? One that doesn't even make sense? Yeah.

By this I am assuming that somewhere you actually found something useful in any of these threads? I find that kinda hard to believe.

By this I am assuming that somewhere you actually found something useful in any of these threads? I find that kinda hard to believe.

You have a point, but at least some posters are at least mature about things.

I am with you belicheck010405. I am looking at the reality of this situation based on what is being reported. i am forming my conclusions with the knowledge that some of the reports may not be entirely accurate.

You called them pom pom fans, I like that..I'll call them homers with blinders on sipping up all the kraft kool-aid.
Waiting for facts to form a conclusion is being a homer?

Oh and Andy, FYI OJ was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law yet we all know he did it...
Another reason it was a horrible example for you to bring up.

AH is involved in this, in a negative manner, either directly or indirectly and WILL BE ARRESTED TODAY.
Since today is over, where do you stand on this promise?

I'll say I told you so as soon as I see it happen but trust me you, it will happen, and it will happen soon.
Guess you won't be saying that?

No, I'm one of those guys who believe that words mean things in legal cases, who tries to remember that serious crimes should merit a more responsible approach than "some reporter says that some guy said it, so it must be true", and that you lied needlessly.

As for what I've added, you keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night.

No, I'm one of those guys who believe that words mean things in legal cases, who tries to remember that serious crimes should merit a more responsible approach than "some reporter says that some guy said it, so it must be true"

Good thing I never said that, so what's your point here?

and that you lied needlessly.

Nonsense, it's not my fault you don't understand what I wrote.

As for what I've added, you keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night.

I'll have no problem sleeping whatsoever. You're just an antagonistic troll who, lacking a meaningful point, finds meaningless asides and invents useless arguments.

no.....he really doesn't.........goodell can suspend him just for bad publicity

No, he has never done that, and would have to deal with the union. It would never happen. Unless Hernandez does something wrong he cannot be suspended because the speculation caused bad publcity, and hey, welcome to the real world, ;)

Nonsense, it's not my fault you don't understand what I wrote.

I understood it perfectly. You can keep lying for as long as you wish. It won't change the fact that you lied.

Now, off to ignore with you. You can spend your time lying to others here.

Now, off to ignore with you. You can spend your time lying to others here.

Oh thank you, your imagined point that ignores pretty much everything I've said is no more.

E: I like how you run and hide when you've ignored everything I've said while clinging to your willful misinterpretation that yields no useful point. It's like you've got nothing really to say and but you're going to say it really really loud until nobody cares and you finally just run away. Neat trick.

This thread is just like the one made when Welker left / like ones whenever something bad happens; there is so much fighting going on here.

No, he has never done that, and would have to deal with the union. It would never happen. Unless Hernandez does something wrong he cannot be suspended because the speculation caused bad publcity, and hey, welcome to the real world, ;)

Hey Andy - do you think Odin Lloyd is actually dead? After all, it's just been a media report that he was murdered. . .

I just read nearly six hours of posts since 7 PM EST today. Good to know that I have missed nothing.

And this is definitely a guy who has experience in these kinds of cases:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/video?clipId=9016873&autostart=true

I am sure that you guys know who Gerry Leone is. He is the former Middlesex DA and is a partner at Nixon Peabody, another top 10 law firm in Boston.

Leone knows what he is talking about.

Think of it as you "misremembered", acknowledge that, and move on.

"Hi, sports fans!!"

Roger-Clemens.jpg

So Roger the dodger both misremembered and was misinterpretated. No wonder he beat the rap.

I am sure that you guys know who Gerry Leone is. He is the former Middlesex DA and is a partner at Nixon Peabody, another top 10 law firm in Boston.

Leone knows what he is talking about.[/QUOTE]

So I just watched a vid about someone talking about something that hasnt happened. Oh and the genius Leone failed to mention another possibility...that no warrant has been issued. Way to cover it from all angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back