PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'fan jersey' display & how it lengthens posts

basement zombie

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I fully acknowledge I may be in the minority here, but does this 'fan jersey' display feature drive anyone else absolutely nuts? It lengthens posts doubly, adding a great deal of blank space below the post and results in me having to scroll a ton more just to get to the subsequent posts in a thread. Not to mention, I feel it adds absolutely nothing of value to the forum (again, I acknowledge I may be in the minority here).

Can this feature be disabled on my end?

Last edited:
I fully acknowledge I may be in the minority here, but does this 'fan jersey' display feature drive anyone else absolutely nuts? It lengthens posts doubly, adding a great deal of blank space below the post and results in me having to scroll a ton more just to get to the subsequent posts in a thread. Not to mention, I feel it adds absolutely nothing of value to the forum (again, I acknowledge I may be in the minority here).

Can this feature be disabled on my end?
Not at this time. Although I will be removing it on the mobile version if you're accessing the forum on a mobile device.

Not at this time. Although I will be removing it on the mobile version if you're accessing the forum on a mobile device.
Thanks, Ian!

If possible, I would love for this issue to be added to a 'to do; list, of sorts. I'm surprised how much it bothers me each time I visit the forum. :lol:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back