PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredFromDartmouth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but that injury looked like a broken jaw. Ouch. That is the end of the line for him I would think.

I think he briefly was knocked out.

capt.a133ab11dbb840dd85e1af368cfc648c-a133ab11dbb840dd85e1af368cfc648c-0.jpg

I don't know about you guys but that injury looked like a broken jaw. Ouch. That is the end of the line for him I would think.

Jesus, lets hope so. This guy's career should have been over years ago. :rolleyes:

I feel like I should get a Pryor jersey now or something. On behalf of the rest of the world outside of Minnesota and poor Peter King who must be in shambles right now, thank you Myron Pryor.

My mom just said if his jaw is broken he'll have to resort to texting. :eek:

I dislike him because he'a such an attention whore,
but he is one tough sob:rocker:

The way the guy takes abuse, I'm amazed he's not in a wheelchair already.

I wouldn't count him out just yet. This might end his starting streak but I doubt we've seen the last of him.

That looked brutal, even as a Favre hater I was worried for him for a minute.

The worst part of it is a great play by Myron Pryor and another red zone stop by our defense was ruined by a ticky tack BS penalty.

Hope Favre is well I really don't care how much I have to hear about this injury (yeah maybe I've gone soft lol)

My mom just said if his jaw is broken he'll have to resort to texting. :eek:

Are your Mum and Favre friends?

(I do not mean to insult, just read like that) :D

Are your Mum and Favre friends?

(I do not mean to insult, just read like that) :D

ROFL

Naa was a Facebook convo. Probably didn't frame it properly, just thought it was a funny quip from an unexpected source.

Am I the only one that thinks he got concussed and will probably play next week or worst case scenario week after? Maybe I'm just underestimating the injury...

That is what it looked like. As much as I wanted to squash Favre like a bug, statistically speaking, it really stinks when someone gets really hurt. Hopefully it is not as bad as it looked. Get well Brett.

" I want to go on, I want to go on" Brett Favre was quoted as saying, as his **** ridden and mutilated body was draggged off the turf of Gilette Stadium today.

Let the week long speculation begin. Personaly, I'd take him out behind the barn and shoot him.

That is what it looked like. As much as I wanted to squash Favre like a bug, statistically speaking, it really stinks when someone gets really hurt. Hopefully it is not as bad as it looked. Get well Brett.

He's on tv right now. Looks like he'll be okay.

It's not broken, he is having a press conference now!

Last edited:
He's on tv right now. Looks like he'll be okay.

That's good news. They said earlier it was a laceration. Have they said any more than that?

I dislike him because he'a such an attention whore,
but he is one tough sob:rocker:

Same, hate to see anyone get hurt. Hope he's okay. Toughing qb in the game bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes