PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like his jaw is fine. He is answering questions at a press conference right now. Patriots 5th quarter is showing it.

Brett sure is talking good to me
What a freakin drama queen

Retire you PUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favre is speaking in the post game press conference... huh???

His presser is on now. He's fine. Don't even see a mark. I think he was about knocked out 'cause he says he remembers everything...unfortunately...

Says the foot's still broken, though...LOL He's just happy he could play at a high enough level under the circumstances...LOL Says he expects to play next week. Just let slip 8 stitches in his chin.

Wow, not even any slight credit to the Patriots in his post game presser, mostly talking about his injuries...

Brett sure is talking good to me
What a freakin drama queen

Retire you PUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly, more on the field theatrics from the NFL's #1 drama queen of an attention whore. Don't see any cuts or stitches, and his mouth works just fine.

Last edited:
Jesus, lets hope so. This guy's career should have been over years ago. :rolleyes:
You sir, are a lowlife. I've been a Pat's fan for 35 years, but never, ever wish career ending injuries on any opponent. Especially a warrior like Favre. I hope he is ok.

according to all local reporters, Pats fans were cheering (or booing) his injury. :rolleyes:

God, he's enumerating his injuries, broken foot, stitches, tendinitis, he really loves his warrior self image.

It's gonna take Goodell to end the streak...

Like DeOssie just observed he's so self absorbed the only mention he made of his teamates in the loss is he hopes they don't quit 'cause there's lots of football left.

His presser is on now. He's fine. Don't even see a mark. I think he was about knocked out 'cause he says he remembers everything...unfortunately...

Says the foot's still broken, though...LOL He's just happy he could play at a high enough level under the circumstances...LOL Says he expects to play next week. Just let slip 8 stitches in his chin.

Yah, damned his team saying "I just hope those guys don't quit now" WTF

It's all about him. Said other guys would be out for weeks with the hit. He never played hockey.

I say he was briefly knocked out and hopefully for his own sake he gets the concussion testing.

Such a drama queen!

I haven't heard what the extent of the injury was but he certainly had that Glass Joe look about him.

I figured the Pats would knock him out of the game, but never figured Childress would be dumb enough to keep bringing him back for more. They sure are a pair. :cool:

I figured the Pats would knock him out of the game, but never figured Childress would be dumb enough to keep bringing him back for more. They sure are a pair. :cool:

I almost posted before the game that Favre was going to be taken out of the game with a sack. Then, we would all watch ESPN all week with delight as the replay, replay, replay, replay the hit. We should do a drinking game.

He is one tough SOB to take a hit like that and want to come back in. It was not just Pryor; he took a lot of other shots such as Guyten's hit (I wonder if Guyton will be getting a hefty bill).

After the Pryor hit it looked like he could not talk but I guess you cannot keep a highly active mouth like that silent.

If fact that Patriots defense was really slamming and beating up the Vikings. I would surprised it they win last week; they must be shell shocked.

Looked to me like he bite his tongue as he screamed "ow, my ankle" :rolleyes:

Yah, damned his team saying "I just hope those guys don't quit now" WTF

It's all about him. Said other guys would be out for weeks with the hit. He never played hockey.

Notice he never fails to tell everyone how tough he is :rolleyes: The mans got some issues, I feel sorry for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes