PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Hurt??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Investment Opportunity- GRNK

Whenever I see the smirks on Espn or our rivals' messageboards about BB "collecting" draft choices,especially 2nd rounders,I just sit back and say:Gronkowski,Vollmer,Welker......Who's laughing now,skippy?:rofl:

Just heard on 98.5 he left field with an injury. Can anyone elaborate?

Last edited:
MikeReiss Mike Reiss
Gronkowski walked off under own power with member of staff. Mankins OK.

At this point, not heard anything else!

I am sure that the injuries were just small one, and will be back after a little rest and ice :D

Doesn't sound like anything to be too worried about. From Greg Bedard:

"Gronkowski left practice midway through with both trainers. He was having a little trouble just before he left the field. Was slow coming out of his breaks and had a few drops. He didn’t have an injury that apparent. Just walked slow off the field."

Gronkowski left practice - Extra Points - Boston.com

I was there. I was noting how slow he looked out there for awhile, didn't seem to be moving great, thought he was just having a bad day. Then he huddled up with the trainers for a few seconds, Brady came by and said something to him, and then he walked off with a few trainers. Didn't look like a big deal, I think he was trying to play through something minor and decided it wasn't worth it.

Didnt he suffer from back injuries in college?

Most likely a career ending neck injury. The fact he walked off under his own power is especially frightening

Someone said it was heat related as it affected a couple of folks today.

Clearly a season ending spinal injury.

Well, if he is out for a while, Lee Smith sounds like hes fitting in rather well.

It was frigging hot, but a nice downpour halfway through really helped. At least for the spectators. I'm sure being in pads it wasn't all that much of a relief.

The way he was moving, I could definitely buy heat-related. He didn't look injured, he looked wiped out.

Gronk can't be hurt! After all he is the Gronkinator!

Didnt he suffer from back injuries in college?

I hope it is minor or a false report

Most likely a career ending neck injury. The fact he walked off under his own power is especially frightening

sounds like dehydration.

Clearly a season ending spinal injury.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on Internet message boards.

(Yes, I understand that most quotes are sarcastic and those that aren't are products of decent research. Just needed fodder for a joke.)

Maybe he Gronked himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back