PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If and when Cam Newton is named starter and captain, you will......

Then why wasn't Cam getting the overwhelming share of reps in camp and during preseason games?
Not enough rap songs in DJ Belichick's practice playlist to keep Cam motivated

Completely agree. If Cam was the starter from day 1 why didn’t he get most of the reps? It’s not like he didn’t need them! Why didn’t he play more than 2 drives on Sunday more so after his INT.

i think Mac is the starter. The thing about getting first in practice and in games and working with the starter is just a sign of respect for Cam.
You know, I really hope not, because it's deprived Mac time with the starters he needs. I'm not sure how to read this situation. I wouldn't' be surprised if the season starts out with Cam playing the 1st half of games and Mac playing the 2nd half of games, almost like an extended pre-season. To see who does better

Not enough rap songs in DJ Belichick's practice playlist to keep Cam motivated

BB was known as Bill Master Flex back in his day, he got all the old school jams

BB was known as Bill Master Flex back in his day, he got all the old school jams
Bill is quite versatile

Mix master
Historian
Tactician
The One Eyed Swordsman

1630418500077.png

Cam will be the starter and get a real LEGIT opportunity with an actual team of NFL players at his disposal, pansy ass Pat's fans will continue to cry (music to my ears), and there is not a single thing any of you can do about it. Well except continuing to cry of course!

And man when it's half way through the season and Cam has the Patriots in contention for the division I better not see any of you bandwagon trash cans trying to climb aboard. You don't get to have fun this season. Sit on the sidelines with your little boy Mac while the grown ass men handle business. Dont let me stop yall from crying though, carry on Lmao! Life is good!

I'm excited for Mac and think he is the future but if Cam has this team winning games and playing well, it's gonna be hilarious to hear all these dudes try to discredit him.

This thread didn't age well, did it...

Cam will be the starter and get a real LEGIT opportunity with an actual team of NFL players at his disposal, pansy ass Pat's fans will continue to cry (music to my ears), and there is not a single thing any of you can do about it. Well except continuing to cry of course!

And man when it's half way through the season and Cam has the Patriots in contention for the division I better not see any of you bandwagon trash cans trying to climb aboard. You don't get to have fun this season. Sit on the sidelines with your little boy Mac while the grown ass men handle business. Dont let me stop yall from crying though, carry on Lmao! Life is good!
Or not.

It's a pity - I've never seen nor heard of a bandwagon trash can before and was actually mildly curious to see one.

Update on this topic. Cam was not named a captain either.

Resurrecting an old thread to dunk on someone.

Cool.

Cool cool cool.

The worms are happier

Reactions: sb1

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes